47

I can't give you a double update but I can give an early update, Love you all ❤️

💖
.
.
.
"Ha-joonie" Jhope held the hands finally, Ha-joon turned his crying face away from his lover "I am here" the words enough to calm his lonely heart, he hugged Jhope crying in his chest.

"It's okay" Jhope patted his back not knowing the real reason for his crying, maybe he met his father and brother after a long time he cried.

"Why am I not in the story mom described? Why?" Ha-joon's uncleared words struck Jhope, he widened his eyes then looked at Ha-joon hugging him more tight.

"Am I not Mom's real son?" Ha-joon wet his lover's shirt with tears, the painful thing is the one who guided his life, who he loved more than himself actually not his real parent.

Jhope took him to the nearby park, made him sit on the bench and gave his shoulder to cry his pains out, after a few minutes his cries died down. He left him to buy coffee for Ha-joon.

"Drink" Jhope offered the coffee and the crying man took it, Jhope looked down before starting words "My mother joined me in school, he taught me to walk, talk and learn things in a good way, he made me strong, he taught me the importance of self-love, he provides me food, shelter and love, he sacrificed many things for us, he scolded me when I did wrong and appreciate me when I did good"

Jhope words made Ha-Joon cry again remembering Jin, this time he isn't crying in pain but in realization.

"You know I am not talking about the person who gave birth to me but a person who actually did a mother's love/duty, my Hyung" Jhope eyes left a few drops of tears remembering his Hyung.

"A mother doesn't need to give birth to care about their children, Mr.Kim is your mother it will not change because he is not your biological mother" Jhope ended his words and Ha-joon hugged him tight.

"I am so lucky to have you, my mind kept asking me why I love you so much but now I know why, because my fate doesn't want to lose someone as good as you" Ha-joon said, feeling lucky to get a love from Jhope, their eyes locked in deep emotion.

Ha-joon leaned close and Jhope joined their lips, Jhope backed away "What are you doing in the public place?" Ha-joon hid his face on his lover's biceps, mumbling sorry.

"I like it, but the complete kiss will work" Jhope said, looking at the embarrassed male.

Ha-Joon hit him "I love you" and Jhope replied "I love you too" his phone rang.

"Hyung is calling, let's go back" Jhope said, getting up from the wooden long chair, Ha-Joon hesitated to get up "Don't worry, I am with you" Ha-joon smiled hearing it then got up following his lover.
----------

Tae turned around, hanging up the call telling Jhope to return "Oh my god" Tae gasped, placing his hand on chest at the sudden human in front of him.

"So eager to welcome your brother-in-law?" Tae sensed the sarcasm in his husband's words.

"Ha-Joon is my brother-in-law on both sides, my brother loves him" Tae raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyingly "He is not my brother"

"Don't be childish, anyhow he is your cousin" Tae said.

"I don't wanna have a cousin who calls my mom and dad as his" Jungkook adamantly said.

"Childish possessive bunny" Tae left for the kitchen to prepare something for Jin and Ha-joon.

"Hey I am talking here, no respect for me" Jungkook went to the hall where Jin and Namjoon were talking like new lovers.