31

💖
.
.
.
Nalangu/Haldi was over, Minseo changing her dress for mehendi. Taehyung cleaned the place as it had to be set up for a mehendi.

Tae felt the shadow behind him and thought it was Jungkook "I told you ...." he stopped talking seeing the person is not Jungkook but Junseo.
(Sooyun's husband)

"Taehyung, how are you?" Junseo asked.

Tae would have greeted him, but he heard Sooyun and Junseo talking about he liking Tae.

"Good" Tae replied simply, then moved back maintaining a distance.

"It looks like you're not happy with your husband and you know how these rich people are, he married for your bo..." before Junseo completes his sentence Tae started talking.

"Brother-in-law, I know you care for me but please stay away from me, what's going on between me and my husband is none of your business" Tae harshly said.

Jungkook may look like a tough guy but he knows how his husband is,yeah he married Tae for a reason but that reason can't be for lust or to fulfill his physical needs.

Junseo again tries to talk with Tae, before that Sooyun comes there wrapping his hand around her husband, "What are you doing here, hubby?" She asked.

"Nothing just talking with Tae" Junseo replied.

"Let's go to our room, Ohh Tae this mandap has four rooms only, it has occupied by Minseo's In-laws and our family, can you adjust to sleep in the marriage hall" Sooyun said as if she cared for Tae.

"Don't worry Noona, My husband will not sleep without me so we're going back after mehndi" Tae said with a smug face.

Junseo and Sooyun both of their faces turned like monkeys, they went back from there without saying anything. Sooyun looked back at Tae and tightened her hold on her husband before disappearing from his sight. Tae noticed her gestures and shook his head.
-----------

Jungkook with Kim family members, they are all behaving well with him as he is a rich man. They're teasing Minseo, he also laughed with them.

"Where is Taehyung?, son-in-law?" Taehyung's mom's sister asked.

"He always does some work" Jungkook looked around searching for Tae, that time Sooyun came with her husband, "Noona did you see Tae?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yeah, he is cleaning the background garden" Sooyun said.

Minseo laughed and said "He forgot that he's Jeon's daughter-in-law now, still behaving like a servant of our house, I pity you brother in-law he is tarnishing your name".

"I don't think so, I appreciate his patience if not him you will not be here laughing in your wedding and I am really angry at him for being kind to the person who is laughing at him for helping them, how ungrateful" Jungkook left the room, the room became awkwardly silent with his words.

Minseo didn't expect Jungkook to insult her directly, she thought he would be angry with Tae but his support for Tae made her extremely angry and ashamed.

Jungkook went to Tae, he saw Tae is guiding the workers to set the menhdi area and Jhope helping to lift heavy items. He got close to him and hugged him from behind.

"Leave me" Tae moved from the hug and glare at Jungkook.

"If you want more workers then I will arrange, don't strain yourself" Jungkook asked, to which Tae replied "I will be bored, let me do the work".

If not working then he has to sit with his family and it's better to work rather than sitting with them. Jungkook helped him while other relatives started gossiping about the famous CEO working here. Some scolded the Kim family for letting their son-in-law work.

Contractual 📄❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें