55

💖
.
.
.
"Congratulations, your pregnant" Mrs.Kim and Jhope's face formed a huge smile.

Tae blinked his eyes twice not getting, he sat up on the bed "Wh..what, you...you must be mistaken" he gulped.

"We did a blood test and the report says your four weeks pregnant" The doctor handed the reports "You can discharge now, after two weeks we will perform a scan"

Mrs.Kim hugged him placing a light kiss on the forehead "Hyung, I am so happy" Jhope hugged the frozen man.

Tae feels like a thunder fell on his head, he is shocked at the same time refuse to believe the pregnancy, he opened the report file and saw the bold letters positive and cupped his mouth knowing the reality. He got down from the bed.

"Tae, where are you going?" Mrs.Kim asked, Jhope went somewhere.

"House" Before Mrs.Kim refuses, he takes money from his wallet and gives it to her "I want to be alone for some time" he went out.

While walking out Tae heard a Jhope voice "Brother-in-law congratulations, you're going to be dad" Jhope talking on the phone "I am telling the truth, Hyung is pregnant, doctor just confirmed it" Jhope happily turned and caught Tae, he immediately cut the call.

"Done informing him?" Tae raised his eyebrows at his brother who was showing an innocent look "Do one thing, after your nephew or niece is born just give them to him, okay?"

"Hyung, I just informed him" Jhope mumbled, Tae left glaring at him.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jhope asked and ran back to Mrs.Kim as he couldn't leave his mother in the hospital.

Taehyung took an auto outside the hospital "Mary colony" he said to the driver. He rubbed his head pulling his hair back. What is he gonna do with this new life?Is this his new start or end? His mind was totally messed up by the news.

Tae touched his flat tummy protectively when the auto bumped "Drive slowly" he said to the driver.

"You're pregnant?" The driver asked, eyeing the hand on the tummy, Tae nodded slightly "You should have told me before" the man said and drove slow and safe.

He caressed his palm on the stomach, the thought of the fetus getting hurt made him realize he cares for the unborn child, it's his child so he should take care of it, he smiled rubbing above the stomach.

Taehyung paid the money and walked straight to his room and stood in front of the mirror, sliding the saree, he tsk-ed irritatedly as he didn't find any difference "Jungkook would have got it quickly afterall he is similar with my tummy" he smiles a mere seconds and the reality struck him making his face change horribly.

He sat on bed "Why? Why did I get pregnant whyyyy" he cried, clutching his tummy "When we moved from us to You and I suddenly you came joining us as our, our baby seriously?" he scoffed, talking to the baby knowing the baby would not hear.

"I don't know what is actually happening in my life, why fate keeps playing with me, how can I avoid him now?" Tae cried, he feels abandoned in the forest and he knows the way to reach the destination, yet the destination is not what he desires now so he stands in the middle, losing himself. 

Jhope and Mrs.Kim reached the home and knocked on Tae's room loudly "Tae, open the door" "Hyung it's an happy news, why are you locking yourself"

Minseo and Sooyun looked at them confused.b"What happened to him now?" Minseo asked.

"Taehyung is pregnant" Mrs.Kim smiles "I can't believe he is carrying a baby" she happily hugged the sisters duo.

Minseo felt the bucket of cold water fall on her head, she thought Taehyung would be alone and pitiful but again good people get goodness without even trying.