50

We are on our 50th chapter, I didn't expect the story to be this long and I will try to complete it before 80. Thank you for showing interest in this story.

💜
.
.
.
The next day, Tae woke up on time, went into the shower washing over his past completely, he thought the flowing water could wash the past away entirely.

He came out of the room and did a puja as usual, his mom already prepared breakfast so he ate them before going to the office like nothing happened.

Mrs.Kim tried to talk with Tae as Minseo manipulated her but Tae gave a dump reaction to them.

Tae did his work efficiently like always, he didn't meet Jungkook the whole day even though the older man had called him but Tae sent Jimin on behalf of him.
----------

Jungkook got up by knocking sound caused by Jin, he got ready lazily.

Jin cooked breakfast, Idiyappam and coconut milk, Namjoon told him to leave Jungkook to be himself for a few days, but his mother's heart could not let him see his son being hungry.

Jungkook sat on the table "Dad, can you attend Jay's company meeting?"

Namjoon didn't reply to him, they didn't talk after Tae left as he was angry at his son. Jin nudged his husband who ignored them.

"Jungkook, come eat" Jin changed the topic and took a plate for the younger one.

Jungkook took a bite and his mind went to Taehyung's Idiyappam and paya "I'm full" he got out not minding Jin's calling.

Namjoon smirked at his reaction and enjoyed his wife's cooking "Don't worry, he is stupid" he said to Jin who was sad as his son did not eat anything.

Ha-joon noticed their behavior, even if he asked about it, no one would answer him seeing him as a younger person.

Jungkook was stressed for no reason, he looked disturbed in all things. He wanted to converse with Tae and wanted to know how he was doing. He immediately called Tae as he got to know he was in the office but Jimin came instead of him.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"He has a fever so I came on behalf of him, what do you want Mr.Jeon?" Jimin mockingly asked.

"Fever? What happened to him?" Jungkook stood up to go, Jimin stopped him "Nothing to worry about, he is better than before, maybe he is perfect now"

"What does that mean?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"That means he is happy without you" Jimin shouted, Yoongi closed his mouth dragging his wife who is ready to beat Jungkook "He is out of his mind, excuse us" Jungkook looked at them in confusion.

Jimin throws Yoongi hands away "You only support your boss"

"I know how to behave in my professional place. Jimin, this is our workplace and he is not your friend's husband but our boss" Yoongi sternly said.

"I don't care, I only know one thing that he hurt my friend" Jimin glared at Yoongi.

"Then as an assistant of him, I will throw you out" Yoongi said.

"Yeah he is your boss right then come to home I will show you who's boss there" Jimin gritted his teeth and left

Yoongi sighed and followed him "Jimin..Jimin sorry" He held the hand of his wife and pulled him to a secluded area "Now, you're angry with me for your best friend?"

Jimin stopped struggling realizing his mistake "Sorry, I shouldn't have fought with you for them, it's their life. I should not have yelled at Mr.Jeon too"