52

💖
.
.
.
"The number you're calling is unable to connect. Please call again" Jungkook throws his phone on the wall, cracking it into pieces after the continuous hearing of a systematic voice.

Yoongi looked at him worriedly. He watched Jungkook being so perfect in everything and didn't take much time to clear the business related problems but now his boss being this disturbed and unsteady is new to him. Only our loved ones can make strong people weak.

"I suggest you talk to him directly" Yoongi said.

"I tried but he is not ready to talk with me, how about we ask for help from Jimin" Jungkook looked at his assistant with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry, but he supports Mrs.Jeon and he..he hates you"  Yoongi stated, making Jungkook sigh in disappointment.

"I will deal with it later, now Hyung what did the agent we hired to look after my accident, did he get any clue?"

"He found the vehicle that hit you but it was stolen and the owner had filed the complaint of missing the vehicle before your accident"

"So someone stole the vehicle and used it to attack me, search the lorry we might find the belongings of the culprit in it and have eyes on the people who I fired" Jungkook said, Yoongi nodded and took his phone to inform their people.

Yoongi came back after the call "The Don group of companies postponed the meeting so you have no meetings today"

"Then I will inspect the company" Jungkook said, sending shivers to non-living things too.

Yoongi stood silent for the moment then informed the office group about the inspection. The whole building tensed as last time Jungkook left a huge impact on them.

The inspection goes on and as Jungkook expected he didn't find any black goats, he is proud of his own way of handling things which  is sowing the fear in workers minds about their job.

Jungkook entered the accounts department and his eyes fell on Tae, he frowned seeing him dull with dark circles, before he could walk to him Leela came "Sir, you can check any files"

Jungkook nodded and walked to the cupboard full of files, he took random files and checked it as expected he didn't find any mistakes in it "Good job, Mrs.."

"Mr.Kim" Jimin corrected Jungkook, glaring at him.

Tae didn't protest to it but he was surprised to be called as Mr.Kim again, Jungkook met the eyes of Tae when younger finally looked up.

Ms.Leela rolled his eyes seeing their eye contact and got near Jungkook "Mr.Jeon, if you have any doubts then ask me"

Jungkook walked out without talking to Tae as he wanted to avoid the girl who was trying hard to have his attention.
-----------

In Kim house
Jhope informed the contractual news to Mrs.kim and asked her not to talk about this with Tae yet. But Mrs.Kim being dumb as always blabbered it to her good for nothing daughters.

Taehyung's pain didn't stop with the office, He got down from the bus and walked towards his home and he felt someone following him and that man popped in front of Tae scaring him.

"I heard you will sleep with anyone using a contract, how about we make a contract for one day or one night will be comfortable too" The strange man talked smirking.

Tae clutched his bag tightly, his eyes teared but in anger, he walked ignoring the unknown man and the man kept following asking him improper questions.

Tae stopped when the man held his hand "You only go with rich men, I will give the money he gave for one night" he fisted his hand and threw it on this man's jaw who was harassing him and left the place leaving the unknown stupid groaning in pain.