Abominations

"Klaus...ah!" The woman released me into his grasp where I gasped, sniffing through some tears when he pressed a blade into my back harshly drawing some blood.

His blue eyes welled in some tears but he didn't dare move forward. I knew that only one of us expected this to possibly happen. "Raelyn.."

"I'm sorry Klaus. I...I wasn't quick enough to think that he - argh!" I winced when Mikael pressed a knife tip into my back. His other arm was clutching my forearm keeping me in place.

His father growled in my ear. "Shut up girl! Honestly Niklaus have you learned nothing. You have now stooped to caring for this weak little girl."

"She has nothing to do with this. Just let go so I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." Klaus told his father, staring down at me. He could hear the siphon witches' heartbeat picking up rapidly.

His father scoffs. "You think that you are stronger than me. Thinking that you can beat me but you are a coward. No, you still just cling to that weaker side of yourself. You are an abomination and apparently so is this girl if she spends any time with you." Blinking through tears of my own I remembered someone calling me that when I was younger but it was directed at our mother.

Coming down the staircase of our house I paused hearing my mother arguing with someone that I recognized as my uncle Joshua. "Eliza, they are part of our Coven. They must Merge."

"They are siphons like me. Like your son Kai that we helped banish. I left the Coven since I was already an outcast when I wasn't born with a twin and I didn't have my own magic like you." She spat in his face throwing her arms up in the air.

Joshua grabbed her by her shoulders a little tightly. "You will always be a part of our family. You are my sister and they are my niece and nephew. It is their destiny. They must do the Merge. I can't wait till Lucas and Olivia are old enough."

"And why not. Our parents did with you and your twin?' She questioned him, shoving him backwards away from her.

He growled at her face. "Because if I die before we have a younger leader we all die. So I NEED your children to save all our lives! I don't care if you're whole family is an abomination. The Coven comes before the family!'

"Phasmatos Motus!" She raised her hand throwing him across the room suddenly meaning she must have siphoned him without his knowledge. He grunted staring up at her. "My children are not abominations, Joshua and I will never help you!'

He rose to his feet slamming the door behind him on the way out. "I'll get them to help their family one day. Mark my words little sis if you don't tell them to Merge I will force them to myself!"

"You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Mikeal's voice pulled me from my memories where he harshly shoved me onto the ground with his foot on my back before the random hybrid woman handed him a girl with slightly curled brown hair. "Come out and face me, Niklaus, or she dies."

Klaus spoke unfazed. "Go ahead. kill her."

The girl that I must assume is the Gilbert girl he used to make his hybrids acted cared. "No, Klaus. He'll do it."

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations." His father growled moving the knife he had in my back against the new girl.

Klaus glanced down at me briefly. "I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you."

"Oh but you do care about this one don't you boy." Mikael drew out another dagger pressing it deep into my back making me whimper in pain.

Klaus croaked in his british accent seeing me cry. It was foreign to the thousand year old original hybrid to feel anything for someone who wasn't his family. "Raelyn - let her go father. Your fight is with me."