Papa Original and Confind Spaces

Author  - decided to combine episodes in this chapter. The next chapter I feel like should be something with Rae and Nik and their kids or the original brothers Nik and Elijah playing a board game with Cami after watching that scene in 2x10 with her and Elijah 🤣 Anyway thanks for reading,  let me know which one is better.

The four of us ended up outside a storage unit in the middle of the woods. Marcel had even joined us in search of Cami and the stake. Nik grabbed a tree cutting it in half making his own makeshift stake for his father before we told the others to wait outside and we went inside together. Rounding the corner I gasped in honor seeing Mikael holding a bleeding and weak Cami against his chest with the stake to her throat. "You're gonna pay for hurting her."

Mikael carelessly lets go of Cami and drops her to the floor. "Aw, how sweet. The cur whines for its bitch. I'll be sure to drain the rest of her right in front of your eyes, just before you burn."

"We killed you once, Mikael. And we can do it again." I threatened showing him my fangs.

He smirked, pointing the stake at me. "So you've turned that abomination of a witch, boy. Must you keep making others suffer through your torture."

Nik launched up into the air and tackles Mikael onto the ground. Mikael attempts to stab him with the stake but he holds it away from his heart grunting. The pair keep fighting until they ran through a wall. Vamping to Cami's body I could hear her heartbeat still thankfully. She slowly woke up when I called her name. "Cami, Cami, wake up."

"Rae..." She gasped.

"Not as weak as you remember, am I, - Raelyn!" Nik shouted before I heard something was flying at Cami's face. It was the hook blade where I raised my hand quickly snatching it before it could hit her.

Mikael suddenly caught Nik by his arm holding the stake, bending it backward and shoving it into his heart. "Nik....ahhh!" I screamed clutching my heart inside my chest collapsing onto my knees feeling the stake inside my heart too.

"No!" Cami screamed running forward to grab Mikael but he slapped her in the face.

Nik dropped onto the ground and I began panicking seeing his body covered in veins like when Stefan and Damon meant to kill him. Mikael stood over him waiting for him to burst into flames but he didn't. "Why aren't you burning? If you were dead, it would burn. BURN!"

"Davina..." I mumbled under my breath hearing chanting from somewhere else.

Mikael managed to find her. "Is this your doing, little witch? Then, you will undo it! Return the power to the stake!"

Holding my heart I groaned, feeling weaker by the minute seeing my brother running inside grabbing my shoulder scared. "Rae, are you okay?"

"Jacob, get out of here. He will kill you." I warned him not to expect him to come in here like this. I wouldn't let Mikael kill him.

Mikael came back into where we we're seeing my brother and I then his gaze shifted to Cami. "What do you think you're doing?"

Cami sits up and holds the stake in front of her. "Stay the hell away from us! Or, I swear to God, I'll kill you myself."

Mikael was mildly impressed. "You have a warrior's heart. Perhaps I'll keep it as a souvenir."

"Jacob, run..." I gasped in relief once Cami had yanked the stake out of Nik's chest.

My twin didn't move which made Mikael vamp forward snatching him and sinking his fangs into his neck. I almost froze in my place seeing him nearly drain him dry to the point of death. Forcing myself to my feet I raised a hand towards the vampire hunter. "Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam nolite corde ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiternum -argh!" I grunt when Mikael vamped forward throwing me onto my back heading to kill Cami until Marcel came into the room fighting some punches with him before he got knocked down too.