Tricky Witches Spells

The save Elena gang had gathered into the middle of the woods in secret. "What are we doing here?" Matt asked.

Damon and Stefan came out from behind the trees. "We found some more white oak. Long story. Wait for the movie."

Elena made a face. "Hang on. White oak? You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?"

"Nope. We all have a weapon." He throws a bag on the ground and it's full of stakes. "Klaus has always been one step ahead of us. But now we have the advantage. We're all armed, and they are all linked. Meaning we only need to kill one of them. We need to seize the best opportunity, which means we need to prepare for every opportunity."

Damon stepped forward grabbing Elena. "Scenario number one...you are to play Klaus."

Elena replied. "Ok."

Stefan began explaining the scenario. "Rebekah is our target. So we'll distract her and catch her off guard. To do that, we need to keep Klaus separate and occupied. Caroline?"

Caroline questions him, "Why do I always have to be Klaus bait?"

"Because he's obsessed with you. But for right now, we need you to play Rebekah. We'll use the quarterback to distract her. Just keep her talking." Damon responded by sending her a look. "And we shouldn't have to worry about that siphoning witch since she basically died during Esther's failed spell."

Caroline clicked her tongue at his words. "Well what would happen if she wasn't dead like we thought?"

"Caroline, what do you mean?" Her best friend asked her.

Damon spun and got in the blonde's face. "You better tell us what you know because we know you love to talk, blondie."

"She's not dead. She's been passed out for a few days after the spell. Last week Klaus and I went with her to visit her family. As far as I know she's still visiting her cousin." She sighed giving the group a pity look. "Seriously though guys can't we just leave Raelyn out of this. The poor girl has enough on her plate and we shouldn't be trying to make her life worse."

Damon nodded going behind the blonde. "Beefcake holds bombshell , I come up from behind her, grab her arms like this...She's a witch and can stop all of us. In case you forgot she was able to drop all the Originals to their knees." He wrapped her arms around her back tightly.

Caroline grunts. "Ow!"

Stefan goes toward her with a stake. "Which gives me time for one shot. Got it? Good. So we all have one stake, we keep it hidden and we look out for any opportunity we have."

Damon made a serious look to Elena and Matt. "No last minute attacks of pity for any of them."

Stefan explained pulling out a stake for each of them where the others walked off leaving Caroline and Elena alone for a brief moment. "We have 12 stakes. 12 shots at killing one original. We can do this."

"You don't see her as the bad guy do you?" Elena asked, wrapping her arms around herself. "I mean she's never been mean to me, brutally honest with me but she's never hurt me like Klaus has. What does she see in him?"

Her blonde friend responded. "I don't know but she seems to trust him a lot considering they are trying to date. And they may have kissed once."

"Then why exactly is she spending so much time with her cousin?" For that the blonde vampire didn't have an answer.

Raelyn's POV

Running my thumb over the veins growing up on my arm I lifted my head staring at my cousin as she flipped through pages of our Coven's grimoire. "Anything yet?"