To Getting Rebekah Back

Dragging Aurora's limp body into a room of the Mikealson's compound I threw her against the wall while we waited for her to come back. Flipping my hair out of my face I scoffed leaning against the wall. "I don't see why we can't just do a mind dive on her like Klaus did with me when I was still a witch."

Freya began burning some sage in a circle in the middle of the room. "I'm shocked you're thinking about the safer option. A few minutes ago you wanted to kill her."

"Oh please. She's annoying me enough where I still want to kill her." Snapping my gaze downward to her slumping my shoulders. "But she's the only one who knows where Bex is."

She nodded her head seeing that she was waking up. "Took you long enough."

"Oh, are we to play a fun game?" Aurora asked, lifting her head up.

Freya burned some more sage around her. "Actually, yes, and now that my spell has made it so that no one can hear what happens..."

"Cause in case you missed it we're gonna have a lot of fun." Bending my knees I grabbed her chin in my nails flashing my fangs.

Aurora smiled up at me. "Raelyn, how I wish I could adore your flair. I can't forget the fact that you gave him what I couldn't."

"Ohh well I can rub it in your face after you tell us where Bex is." I wined releasing her chin from my hand.

Aurora made a nose looking at Freya now. "Oh, ok, so then what, pray tell, are we doing here?"

"I think I'll leave my sister in law to tell you what's next." She sat the sage down when I rose to my feet.

Crossing my arms over my chest I smirked wickedly at the vampire girl. "You're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, or we're going to kill you."

Aurora made a disappointing face. "Oh. Hmm."

Raising my hand up I snapped my fingers drawing her up to me holding her by her throat. "Where's my sister in law?"

"Not telling." She snapped.

"Ah sha lana!" I responded where she grabbed her head falling on the ground.

"Still...not...telling." She groaned.

Turning on my heels I launched one hand forward, breaking her legs together at once. "Tenebris lapsus!"

Aurora fell on the ground but she began laughing where Freya stepped up, beginning spells of her own on her. She launched her around the room like a rag doll for hours. Until she landed against the dresser panting. "Uh!...Is that the best you've got?"

"Until I can kill you yes!" Baring my teeth together in frustration I clutched my hands into fists causing some fire in one hand. "Incendia! I'm gonna ask you again... where is Rebekah?"

She smirked, rising to her feet before Freya snapped her fingers causing her entire body to feel pain. "You're quite strong for an infant."

Vamping up to her I punched her across the face. Aurora ran towards me where we went back and forth hitting one another until I slammed her against the wall. "Ah! Uh... Uh... Uh! Ah! Uh! Uh! Ah! Agh! Oh! Rrgh! Ha! Ah! Uh! Huh!"

Freya clutched her hand forward causing the red head to hold her head yelling in pain for a few minutes. "Whoo! Ha ha ha! That actually hurt. Ha ha! Oh, I haven't felt pain since the 1700s... kind of tickles... and for that, I'm gonna make you suffer."

"No you're not actually." I grabbed her by her shoulders siphoning from her.

She winced sharply. "Huh! Agh!"