Haunting Vengeance

Klaus vamped us upstairs where I went into the bedroom I had changing into the green tea shirt and some sleep shorts that I had on before we went on our date. Walking around the house I finally found him standing in front of a large fireplace. Stepping around the couch I plopped down on the floor. "Alright so I'm gonna need a knife and some candles. Then you sit across from me."

He vamped through the house coming back with what I needed crossing his legs when he sat down across from me. "What exactly should I be prepared for, Raelyn?"

"Basically it will be like when you showed me your memories with your sister. Except it will take a lot of my strength to do something like this. I've only ever heard of witches doing something like this so I will be very rusty at this...give me your hands please." Holding my hands out flat he placed his larger ones in mine. "Inteo....Merabas hic libatal....Insertia."

Klaus's eyes shifted to focus onto mine then dropped down to the knife near my feet. The candles around us light up for a brief moment then returned to their normal flame control. "What exactly is the knife for then if this is a mind spell?"

"I have to link my body with yours since you're immortal and can't die. You don't have to worry about it. I am just doing this as a precaution." Picking up the knife I drew the blade lightly across my palm doing the same to Klaus's where I quickly began chanting since he would heal at a faster rate then I would. "Phasmatos tribum, melan veras raddiam, onu pavadus ponemus." Insertia.." Klaus sniffed trying to control the urge when he smelt the siphons blood. The candle flames grew bigger once more before there was a slight wind and Raelyn closed her eyes so he did too entering the witches mind.

"Uncle Joshua, how can we help? We don't have magic of our own." Jacob asked, holding my hand in his while he led us outside into the middle of nowhere in the woods of Portland.

I began to feel nervous in the pit of my stomach. He had shown up at our house saying that we needed to come with him immediately and since he was our Uncle we listened. "You said there was an emergency. What kind?"

"The problem is our Coven of witches will die unless you two Merge." He stopped in his tracks drawing a knife from his back pocket.

Jacob looked back at me. "Merge, what does that mean?"

"It's a tradition that our witch Coven must do. Twins in our family are in line to be leaders. That's what you two will be. You must contain your magic together and the stronger of the two will become the leader." He explained handing the blade outward to me.

Reaching my hand forward I heard someone breaking through the treeline seeing our mother and father. "Joshua stop! I told you that I don't want to help you. I will not let you kill my children!"

"I don't care, Eliza. Incendia Bulla." Joshua raised his hand trapping my brother in a ring of fire before he grabbed his head making Jacob drop to his knees screaming. "Ah Sha Lana."

I screamed trying to move forwards but I smacked an invisible wall. "Jacob!"

"Let my boy go, Joshua!" Our father yelled but he got thrown backwards into the dirt.

My mother ran forward shoving her hands on the fire wall, burning her fingers until the magic in the ring died down letting her inside the circle. She ran forward grabbing her brother by her shoulder with her hands turning red siphoning his magic. "You can go to hell, Joshua. You aren't my brother anymore."