Kol's Downfall

Opening my eyes the next morning I grinned brightly seeing my twin brother laying beside me since I insisted that I sleep beside him when we got home under Nik's protest. Ever since we had slept together for the first time I had always slept in his room but this was different. I finally by a miracle sacrifice spell had my twin brother back. "You're staring at me, Rae Rae. Some find that to be creepy."

"I am not going to apologize since most people don't get their dead twin brother to come back to the land of the living." I flopped onto my side all the way, throwing my hair around grinning at him.

He shook his head at me sitting upright against the pillows beside me. "So how did you end up in a town full of vampires exactly? Also did you get to keep your powers?"

"Basically I ran after the Merge happened and someone found me on the side of the road and brought me here. As for my magic, invesquie." I closed my hand into a fist disappearing and reappeared in front of him.

Jacob smiled, taking my hands in his. "That's awesome. So you siphon off of yourself now."

Nodding my head yes I turned my head in the direction of the bedroom door hearing a commotion downstairs. "I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping Tom."

Klaus spat at her. "Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a white oak stake and homicide on the brain?"

"He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget." She replied.

"Yes. Well, unfortunately, he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers." My boyfriend mentioned it clearly to her.

His sister clearly didn't care while she fought back against him. "Oh, poor Nik. However will you get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us."

"What's going on, Rae?" Jacob asked, seeing that I hadn't said anything in the last few minutes.

"Oh sorry Mikaelson siblings drama like usual." I shrugged my shoulders at him.

He tossed the covers aside heading downstairs with me vamping after him in toe. "Come on then. I need to meet the guy who knocked up my sister."

"Jacob!" I slapped him on the arm where he winced looking at me. "They can hear everything you say, remember?"

He just shrugged his shoulders smirking at me until we entered the living room making Klaus turn around greeting my brother first. "So this is the famous Jacob Lane my love has spoken so highly of. Good to meet you, mate."

"Told ya you had a thing for British accents Rae Rae." He nudged me, extending his hand and shaking his. "So what do I call you. Niklaus or Nik?"

My boyfriend smiled, dropping his hand looking at his phone. "Klaus is fine. Raelyn you and your brother can come catch up at the Salvatore house of you like. I'm babysitting for Stefan while he deals with my sister."

"Sweet, let's go. Do they have any alcohol?" My brother asked, raising a brow at me and Nik. "Have you seen my sister drunk yet?"

"Can't say that I have." Klaus smiled wickedly at me.

Glaring at the boys I wasn't liking where this was going. "Well it's not gonna happen for awhile since I'm carrying his three children inside me."

"Oh don't worry I'll be sure to let you see it someday." My twin teased me before the three of us headed over to the house.

Plopping down on the couch we left my boyfriend to watch Damon in his cell leaving us alone to talk. Jacob was drinking some of the bourbon but I didn't think the raven haired vampire would care at the moment. "Have you talked with dad since you've been back?" I asked him, seeing as it had only been about a day or so since our mother performed her spell.