Vampires to a Witch Fight

Klaus and I had driven put to.where she had told us to meet him. It was getting close to sunrise meaning that my brother could break the spell in a short while. Leaning my back against one of the tree trunks I closely watched her. "You're quiet. Are you having misgivings? I was just looking for a polite way to ask what the hell is taking so long."

"Well, we can begin now. Once we're linked, I'll no longer have to sleep for 100 years again." She smirked at him. "Your concerns for my status will ease, and I will finally be able to focus on your daughters. I will only need a single drop of each of their blood, and then their powers shall be mine, also."

I questioned her. "What do you want to do about Freya?"

"She served her purpose. So tonight...At the moon's apex, I'll end her life, and once our link is severed, the bond that I share with your daughters will become permanent." She explains back.

Klaus snipped. "Best get on with it, then."

"With your strength, I will never need to sleep for a century again." Dahlia walked towards him until he drew out the dagger she had used on us before.

He shoved it into his heart collapsing onto the ground. "Well, perhaps one more nap."

"How aren't you daggered girl. I channeled your link...ufh!" She grunted collapsing down at my feet before I reached into my pocket holding the link ring in between my thumb and index finger.

"You better be right about this plan, Nik." I mumbled reliving the plan we created prior to siding with this evil witch.

"Are we ever sure that something so simple will work?" I asked my husband sitting at the long kitchen table. "I mean I am now sired to you when I died with your blood in my system."

Nik was standing behind one of the tall chairs. "Yes but as we have previously discovered this specific dagger is connected to me and you. It's drawing magic from the ring so it should be if we remove the ring. The spell won't effect you."

"I just don't like risking your life for the sake of our daughters." I tapped my hands on the table leaning back in my chair.

He sighed tilting his head to the side walking around to my end of the table playing his hand over mine with both the link and my wedding ring on it. "So do I, Raelyn. But we can't let her hurt them."

"Yeah....I just don't want this to go sideways and we both end up daggered." Biting my lip I lay my head against his chest once he lifted me up into his lap taking my chair from me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist putting his chin on top of my head. "Neither do I, love. Don't you worry. We will defeat this enemy just like we did the witches who wanted to kill our babies."

"I love you, just remember that." Lifting my head up I softly responded back meeting his blue gaze.

He takes the ring off my finger after removing my wedding ring. He slipped the wedding one back on, bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it. "And I'll love you forever too."

Once I had gotten the two of them back to the house I heard the pattering of six footsteps coming towards me hollering proudly. "Mommy!"

"Oh, hi girls." Bending down on my knees I opened my arms having all three ones hug me gently.

Alina pulled away first pointing toward her father laying on the ground. "Mommy, what's wrong with daddy?"

"He's just sleeping, Lina." Tucking hair behind her ear I saw the other's coming towards us meaning that it was an adult conversation. "Uh girls how about you go play with your toys. I'll find you before dinner."