Our Secret Weapons

The bed was creaking under our weight while Klaus and I molded together. He had his head buried in the crook of my neck while he was pushing against me listening to me moan softly. "Nik!" 

"Rae!..." He collapsed on his back beside me with both our chests heaving up and down even though we didn't need air we both felt extremely exhausted. 

My hair was tousled and scattered across the pillows as I pulled the sheet up over my chest. "I thought before was good but that….was beyond words." 

"Beyond words indeed, love." He sat up holding himself up on his right elbow where I saw the complete mess of curls from my doing last night. "Are we going to ignore the fact that you have a dominant side that I never knew of until last night." 

Raising a brow at him I avoid his gaze. "Is that bad…" 

"Heaven no. It makes me more attracted to you. And I never thought I could be more intrigued to you then I already was." He hovered above me turning my chin so I was staring at him. 

I giggled when he moved his hands to my sides, beginning to tickle my sides. "Ahh! Nik no. No, please not that!" 

He kept moving his hands across my body enjoying the sound of me squealing and trying to get away from him. Swatting at his hands I mumbled a spell under my breath. "Corposris impetus…Invisique." Klaus froze his movements and turning invisible. 

"Raelyn, what are you - offf?" He got the wind knocked out of him shortly afterwards falling down onto his back. 

"Phasmatos Oculacs….That's payback Niklaus." Landing on his chest pressed up against his bare body I smirked proudly. 

He trailed his eyes up until our gazes met then he lifted his hands up drawing my lips back down to his. Resting my hands on his bare chest leaning into the kiss. He rolled me onto my back resting his forehead against mine. "You are a little cheater using those magical powers on me, your husband." 

"You said you didn't play fair sometimes. Now we can be even, by me your wife." I flipped my hair out of my face tracing my fingers across the bird tattoo in front of his chest. 

He nuzzles his nose into my neck trailing some kisses with me pushing him on his back where my head was laying on his chest. "Do you recall when you asked me to wait before you and I had a shower. What are your thoughts now hmm?" 

"Tis tempting that is for sure. Although I don't think I can walk well after all the mess we did last night." Glancing around the room the bedpost was bent a little and there was a mess on the table where our champagne glasses were until we broke them making love on the table and other places. "Thank goodness I learned your mothers silence spell otherwise everyone at our wedding ceremony would have heard us." 

"If they had I wouldn't have cared a lick. Because it would tell them that you are mine alone, Raelyn Lane know formally Mikaelson." He crossed his arms behind his head smirking proudly with me pressed up to his embrace. 

Snuggling my head closer into the crook of his neck he drew the covers over us. Wrapping his arms around my body laying on top of his until I sensed someone inside the house. "Someone's here. We have to go investigate now." Shooting upright I vamped out of the bed snatching his shirt from the ground yanking it over my head where it hung like a dress on me and I slipped my underwear back on. "Nik, come on. Get up." 

"I would much rather stay here and you come back to bed." He tilted his head to the side remaining in the bed revealing his bare chest to me. 

Striding up to him I grabbed his arm trying to drag him from the bed but he was stronger than me. "Nikkk come on. If it's an intruder then we need to protect the girls."