Another Vampire Pregnancy

"So let's get this story started, Valerie. You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine afterwards." I told plopping down on the couch beside Klaus and Caroline.

He draped his arms over the backside watching the girls sitting on the couch with Valerie. "I'm surprised that you haven't thrown us out of the house. Considering that we are not welcomed guests by all the heretics I imagine."

"Mary Louise and Nora are the worst. They are short tempered and don't care much for using morality and what not. Although I am also a bitch if you cross me." The heretic told us sternly.

Klaus smirked and tugged me into his chest. "Sounds just like my darling wife, Raelyn."

"Can we get on topic here. You said you were going to tell us about yourself." Caroline interrupted the conversation crossing her legs over each other. "Because if I am going to be stuck here we should at least get to know about you."

Valerie smirked at the blonde vampire. "I wasn't just some girl to him, Caroline. I was the first love of Stefan's life. I wasn't prepared for how taken I was with him. He was gorgeous and sweet."

"And that's when you compelled him to write all those nice things about you in his journal." Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Spoiler!" The triplets all grumbled.

Caroline snaps at her. "I've heard this story before when a sweet, little orphan girl named Katherine Pierce waltzed into his life."

"Ah yes. The annoying woman that is Katerina Petrova!." Klaus clicked his to rolling his eyes at the mention of her name.

Valerie kept going with her story. "I suppose that would have been easier had I actually had the ability to compel people. I wasn't a vampire back then. I was just a witch rejected from her coven for being an abomination of nature because I had no power of my own. The only magic I had was contained in an amulet to be siphoned in times of need."

"Like I used to skip with my brother Jacob's necklace that I gave him when we were kids." I snap my fingers smiling that I wasn't the only one to think of something like that.

Caroline leaned forward on the couch after the heretic told us that her and Stefan had begun to meet in secret and that his mother wouldn't like it. "I know why you put that burning spell on me.
It's not so Mary Louise and Nora couldn't touch me. It's so Stefan wouldn't. Be more obvious."

She glared at her smiling at Klaus and I. "Well, since you're so curious, please allow me to continue. It was his first time. I'm sure you've been someone's first, so you know what it's like to have a completely unforgettable place in someone else's mind."

"Oh yes I shall remember that night for our immortal lives." My husband smirked at me, tucking some hair behind my ear when I turned my head to meet his gaze.

I felt my face turn red thinking back to that night with him. "Klaus, I don't think Valerie and Caroline want to hear that. And our girls are listening."

"It doesn't matter, Rae. I shall remember every detail perfectly." He nuzzled his nose into my neck where I lightly pushed him away, chuckling at him.

Caroline trailed off ignoring what Klaus and I were discussing beside her. "Of course."

She made a poker face. "That's what I thought."

"But as we all know this story doesn't have a fairytale ending for you two." Klaus stared at her where silence fell over the roof briefly.

"He waited and waited for me. With every passing footstep, he would turn, expecting to see me. Julian solved his dilemma by beating me senseless till I was left near dead and the other heartbeat inside me stopped. When I regained consciousness, I was on the ship to England.
Lily said Julian had found me robbed and beaten on the street. She believed him of course, and she healed me with her blood. Julian knew I could never tell Lily what he had done because that would also have exposed my lies." Valerie sighed heavily, finishing her story where she wiped away tears with her sleeve. "She never would have forgiven me for having an affair with her son. I didn't want to live under Julian's thumb, so that night as we crossed the Atlantic, I drew myself a bath, laced my tea with laudanum, and went quietly to sleep...But I died with Lily's blood in my system...And by virtue of pure happenstance, I became the first heretic."