A Dangerous Encounter

Nik blinked his eyes watching the siphon witch he loved leaving in front of him and he had no clue what had gotten into her. "Raelyn....Rae wait." From the conversation earlier he was confused at the reaction she had just given him so he vamped straight after her.

Running through the crypt as fast as I possibly could manage I felt tears streaming down my face. My boots clicked on the stone grounds with me rounding some corners until Nik vamped in front of me making me halt in my tracks. "Nik, leave me alone please. I have to run now."

"Rae, wait a second. You don't have to run from anything. It won't solve whatever lurks to scare you inside your mind. So talk to me, have I done something?" I attempted to move past him until he snagged my wrist spinning me around and back into his embrace.

Croaking through tears I tried removing myself from his grip but he didn't move his hand away from my wrists holding me against his chest. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Nik. I don't want kids but then hearing you say that you would kill it makes me think otherwise. I'm so confused ... .so terrified...I have to run before my family senses the child just like Sophie and her sister can."

"Raelyn, enough of this. We are immortal. We can face whatever comes our way. Now tell me what you want me to do, Rae. Kill the baby or not? He grunts when I shoved away from him beginning to run again but he once again vamped in front of me pushing my back against the brick wall trapping me in between him.

Pressing my hands against his chest I shake my head not sure what to do honestly. "I don't know...I - aggghhh!" Grabbing my head I dropped to my knees feeling pain all through my body. Watching my arms the veins grew darker at a quick rate and then they turned smaller where they looked like I was deliccating like he did when Stefan and Tyler stopped his heart but that shouldn't be possible.

"Rae, Rae, what's going on?" Klaus lowered himself on the ground with me resting his hands on my knees when I hugged them to my chest moaning in discomfort. He truly hated seeing his girl suffer and not be able to fix it.

Squinting my eyes tightly shut I bared my teeth, wincing until the pain faded and so did the veins returning to their normal light color where you couldn't notice them if you were human. "Ahh...what the hell was that? It felt like I was being drained of my power."

"That's not possible. We need to get you home. This city trip is too much for you in this state." He got to his feet tugging me up slowly so as to not hurt me any further.

Grabbing his wrists in my hands I held him in place before we could leave. "Wait, wait, wait. We can't go home yet. I have to call Jo. She has to know about what we think is going on. If I am pregnant there's a high chance of me having twins. She needs to know that."

"Fine, you can communicate with Josette. But then we are getting you back to Mystic Falls." He told me opening his hands once I released his wrists shifting his blue orbs down to meet my gaze. "Have at it, love."

Holding my hands up I gripped my necklace where we both saw that my hand turned red siphoning its magic. "Appreciate the offer. But let's try this out since according to Kol now I can take from this...ohh there it is."

"I'll wait around the corner to give you privacy." He said vamping away from me.

Closing my eyes I began chanting under my breath not caring if the veins came back. "Sang bis najit trouver. Sang bis najit trouver. Sang bis najit trouver....Jo?" The next time I opened my eyes I looked around to see that I was back in her office but she wasn't there until the door opened.

"Rae Rae. What are doing back here. Is everything getting worse?" She shut the door quickly, locking it behind her in case someone was to walk in.

Clasping my hands together in front of me I smiled weakly at her. "I just learned something that seems almost impossible for any normal supernatural creature. I am supposedly pregnant with Nik's kid according to some witches in New Orleans. But I have no freaking clue whether I should keep it or not."