The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson

Shrugging on one of Nik's black jackets I left my hair falling when I noticed our daughters were up. Stopping in the doorway I called them. "Are you all ready to go with Jackson's mother?"

"No. We want to stay here." Alina fought back, throwing her backpack down at her feet. "Daddy and our family are fighting, why can't we?"

Rolling my eyes at her I hated sometimes that she was like her father. With the temper of a werewolf almost. "Honey, it's too dangerous for you to help us-"

"We saved you from the red head woman." Missy pointed her index finger up at me.

Hope jumped from the bed, hands on her hip like I did sometimes. "Plus we saved dad, uncle Elijah and aunt Rebekah with you."

"See we are badass witches that can help." Alina raised her hands in the air in victory like she had won the argument.

Holding a hand up I scolded her. "Who told you it was okay to say that word, little miss?"

"Daddy." She grinned.

Throwing my head back I turned on my heels heading into the hallway seeing that the brothers were preparing for battle. Klaus lowered a crossbow when Kol entered the room. "Freya's tracking your sirelings now. So it won't be long. Which works for me. I could use a good fight."

"And I'll be here to help you, sire." Jacob vamped into the room holding a stake in his hands.

Kol smiled. "Thank you, mate."

Elijah came down the stairs explaining. "Well, we do have an advantage. No vampire may enter this stronghold so long as the deed remains in Freya's name."

"So what? We hide in here while our enemies mass at the front gate?" Kol asked, not liking the plan at all.

Klaus sat down with his crossbow smirking until I cut him off. "Well, if they're so determined to die at our hands, let them come."

"Niklaus! Get your ass up here now!" I shouted leaning over the metal railing spinning on my feet until he vamped up jumping over the railing.

He put his hands behind his back, slightly smiling at me. "Yes, my love. Can I know why you had to shout through the whole household?"

"Did you tell Alina that she can curse and you're perfectly fine with it?" I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest. Lifting my head upwards I glared at him. "Oh and on top of that now our girls think that they can help us fight. Tell them it's too dangerous."

He holds his hands up in front of me. "Rae, calm down honey. They are Mikaelsons. If they want to fight, let them. They have strong enough magic just like their mother."

"They're three years old." I trailed off huffing my shoulders.

He stepped closer, placing his hands on my shoulders, squeezing them gently. "Who helped defeat Dahlia after Freya claimed she was the most powerful witch she had ever seen."

"Yes, but...fine." I caved when he raised a brow at me calling for my brother. "Jacob!"

He landed up on the metal railing before he dropped down on his feet coming over to us. "What do you need, sis?"

"I want you to take our girls out of here when I tell you to. Can you do that for me please?" I asked him, glancing over to our daughters. "They want to help us fight but I don't want them to at this moment. But we might need them later. So take them to Lucien's old place."

"Okay, got it." Jacob nodded simply.

Footsteps approached that we could all hear so Nik and I vamped downstairs where our group was suddenly surrounded by a huge crowd of vampires. The crowd broke a little allowing us to see Marcel come through. "Never thought it would come to this. But, as always... the Mikaelsons made my choice for me."