The Last Remaining Gemini

Missy, Hope and Alina got out of the car running head first toward their grandpa's house. Klaus and I followed shortly behind them seeing the front door of the cabin open. "There's my adorable granddaughters." My father opened his arms and they all tackled him in hugs.

"Hey dad, we thought you'd like to see them." I smiled stepping into the house since we had already been invited inside previously.

He smiled leading our daughters in by their intertwined hands until we were in the living room. He had them sit down on the floor coming over to Klaus and I standing in the hallway away from them. "I'll keep them distracted but your mothers spell's should be in your old bedroom. I pretty much went and found every book that I couldn't understand."

"Thanks for helping. Shall we, Rae?" Klaus let me lead the way until I walked inside, turning around slightly raising a brow when he was standing outside the doorway. "I am trying to be a gentleman since it's your childhood bedroom."

Waving my hand at him I chuckled. "Come in. You've already seen me with no clothes on before. I think you get a pass for life....now let's see her books here."

Scanning my eyes over the large book on the bed I plopped down beside it. Klaus slowly walked in the room looking around at the two tiny beds and a dresser with some books. That made up the whole room but it was all I had known. "This might be a good idea to leave the girls' bedrooms together. That way they are closer like you and Jacob are."

"I think they will always be close considering they are magical triplets. Okay, let's hope this works...
Phasmatos manex un domo hax, fero adiuvex." Placing my hands over the pages of her magical grimoire. I saw my hands turn red siphoning off the magic with my heightened senses hearing the wind and everything else so clearly.

"Hey baby girl." I grin masked my face when I recognized my mother's voice.

Lifting my head up from the book I kept my hands siphoning off the magic. My mother sat in front of me so clearly like the last time I saw her before I learned she had sacrificed herself. "Mom....I...I'm so sorry...for everything."

"You don't have to apologize, Rae. I was the one in the wrong by not telling you and your brother about the Merge. It was my fault what happened and I fixed it now." She reached over to touch my hand in her ghost form. "But I can tell there's something else we need to talk about isn't there?"

Klaus waved at my mother coming to sit down behind me. "Hello again, Mrs. Lane. Great news we are married and your son has bore a daughter with a werewolf."

"Oh that's great news, Klaus. Raelyn, honey what's wrong?" Eliza asked about being able to see the terror on my face.

Slumping my shoulders I breathed heavily. "His daughter Andrea has a werewolf gene that now has an old spirit of a witch hunting her for her magic. And we're not sure how much magic we need to defeat her. Is there a way to contact our dead coven?"

"So my brother and the other's finally died. Oh my...it will take a whole lot of magic. And you would have to split that type of power into different people. One person cannot hold that much magic." She tapped her fingers on her knees in deep thought.

Tucking hair behind my ear I shook my head. "But it is possible, right. How do we contact them once they are gone?"

"It's a difficult spell that will take time to gain whoever will hold the power. Otherwise they will most likely die. But basically from what I remember you will need the living blood of our family, the sight of the strongest magic and probably a celestial event." My mother thought long and hard like she had done this before.

Tilting my head to the side I dared to ask. "Mom, have you done this before?"

"It was what the spell Bennett's used to create the Ascendent. Considering it was the key to the prison worlds our coven created. Then it is the link between us and our dead coven." Eliza reached forward grabbing my hands. "I have to go now, honey but I love you."