A Harvest Ritual

I wouldn't get tired of feeling Nik's soft fingers running through my hair in the morning. I wouldn't get tired of waking up in his arms. I wouldn't get tired of his morning voice or basically anything he did from this point forward. "You better not wake me up any other way."

"Oh really because I would have thought you'd enjoy this much more." He whispered, leaning his head down beginning to trail kisses from underneath my ear and down to my neck until he reached my shoulder.

I shifted underneath his arms when he hovered above me smirking into my neck still kissing me. Trailing my hands up his bare chest I leaned up into the kiss. He moved one of his hands down my hip resting it there with his other hand holding his body up. "Oh I do enjoy this. So so much." The bedroom filled with giggles and moaning from Klaus and I as we kept kissing under the bedsheets.

Rolling onto my back I sighed grinning even though neither of us needed to catch our breath. Klaus holds himself up by his elbow that rests on the pillow. "In all my years I think that being with you is the best thing I've ever done." I smiled tracing my fingers over the tattoos on his bare chest, feeling his fingers playing with my messy hair.

"I thought being a vampire was horrible at first...but it definitely has its perks " I smirked rolling over on top of him.

Pressing my lips to his he runs his hands up and down my sides, having the kiss increase. My fingers thread themselves into his blonde hair twisting it around into a mess. "Indeed it does love. And we have an eternity to do whatever the hell we want." Staring into his eyes he looked at me like I was a Queen and at times I didn't believe it to which he told me everything he loves about me.

"Nik, I have to tell you something." He rests a hand to my cheek asking with a loving smile.

"What is it, Rae?"

He shifted so he was holding himself up on his elbow watching my face as I was still very tired from the babies and everything else with it. "I just want to stay in this room for today. The three babies are being a pain. And I think they are siphoning me more than the dark magic inside my body. What do you say to that?"

"You never have to ask, Rae. We will do whatever you wish. Let's start this way hmm. We can either lay in this bed or a bath. Then I can get you whatever you are craving, no matter how crazy it may sound. You are a queen to me and a king should take care of his queen." He declared sitting upright on the bed grasping my hand in his bringing it to his lips kissing it softly.

Smiling at him I lay my head against the soft pillows and I stared up at his blue eyes. "How did I ever deserve you, Niklaus Mikaelson?"

"Because you bring out the light in me, Raelyn Lane." He leans down picking me up bridal style vamping us into the bathroom. He set me down on my feet where I shrugged one of his shirts over my head along with my shorts and the rest of my clothing.

He did the same quickly removing his clothes and helping me in the water first before climbing in behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my head when I laid my head on his bare chest. "This is helping, thank you." I mumbled feeling one of his hands resting on my larger stomach.

"Of course, love. I said I would never deny you anything." He smiled moving his head down kissing my shoulder closest to him. His freehand that was on my back was now running through my hair.

Lifting my head up after a few moments of silence I made a face at him. "You never gave any real answer to what you want to name the babies?"

"I already told you, darling. It's your choice. I never thought I would get the chance to have children. So it's all about you." He responded running his other hand on my stomach down to my hip, beginning to tickle my sides.