Gemini Downfall Wedding

Pushing my hands down the light blue dress I smiled feeling someone staring at me from the doorway. "It would be considered creepy if you weren't my husband while you stare at me like that."

"I just can't help myself, Raelyn." Klaus smiled when I turned to see he was wearing a black tux and a dark gray tie to go with it. "Honestly if I didn't have to hear the end of it. I would say we just skip the wedding and let me take that dress off you hmm."

Rolling my eyes at him I draped my arms over his shoulders leaning up on my toes. "As much as I wish that too. Josette wouldn't forgive me if I missed it. Plus she has assigned the girls to be her flower girls. So we have to go."

Klaus drove us to the place where they had everything set up for the wedding. My husband sat behind my uncle Joshua while I was off somewhere else with the girls. "Okay so this is very important for cousin Jo. So just throw the pedals and meet mommy at the very end." Alina, Missy and Hope all nodded in agreement.

My three triplets slowly walked down the row throwing the flowers where everyone turned to see Jo in her long white dress being led down by her father. She smiled at me and I smiled as he placed her hand in Ric's going to find his seat. "They are so adorable and I'm glad you freed your husband."

"Yes they are. You're and Ric's kids will be cute too." I grinned standing beside Elena since she had asked us both to be her bridesmaids. "And oh yes I'm happy to have him back."

The music stopped playing before the Reverend smiled brightly. "Welcome, family and friends, on this magical evening to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Laughlin. Josette and Alaric have prepared their own vows.

Alaric held her hands almost making me start bawling at his vows. "Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spent our lives dodging fate and b*ating the odds, but because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious, and intimidatingly brilliant woman I have ever known. You inspire me. You've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life. And so...I promise to be with you and love you and to dodge fate with you for the rest of our lives."

The Reverend looked at my cousin. "Josette?"

Jo chuckled beginning her vows until I smelled blood, saw she stabbed through the stomach and her dress was red. "Oh, God. That's a tough act to follow. Here goes. Alaric Saltzman, you are..."

Alaric caught his soon to be wife collapsing into his arms. "Jo? Jo? Jo? Oh, my God. Jo? Jo? Jo?! Oh, God. No!"

She winced where I vamped from my seat, biting into my wrist drawing blood. "Aah! Aah!"

"Jo drink!" Shoving my wrist over her mouth she attempts to drink but she was losing too much blood too fast.

Alaric began crying, staring at me. "No! No, no, no, no."

Suddenly before our eyes Kai appeared from being invisible standing beside Elena holding a bloody knife in his hand. "I was gonna wait till the "death do us part" bit, but it seemed a little on the nose. Am I right?"

Uncle Joshua rose to his feet about to do something with Klaus at his side with our girls but Kai raised his hand creating a large pitched sound spell. Everyone in the room dropped on the ground holding their heads in pain. "Miss me? No? Oh, well." He waved his other hand, smashing the glass and dropping the chandeliers from above.

"Kai!" Uncle Joshua's voice is the first thing I heard when I woke up. Rubbing my neck I frantically looked around for my husband and kids.

"Klaus! Hope...Alina...Missy!" I hollered getting to my feet gripping one of the seats.