Running the School

2 Years Later

Shutting the door behind me I shrugged on my red leather jacket searching for Caroline. We had successfully turned the old Salvatore boarding house into the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. And it was probably the best life decision she had ever done in her immortal life. My boots hit the wooden floor where I knocked on her office door. "Hey Caroline, the new group of kids are here for the tour."

"Awesome. I'm ready. Let's go do this tour." She smiled, pulling her clipboard against her chest heading out the door.

We walked down the halls seeing a whole new group of boys and girls waiting to possibly be interested in this school. Shoving my hands into my jacket pockets I smiled. "Welcome to the Salvatore School. We will be your tour guides, I'm Raelyn Mikaelson and this is Caroline Forbes - uh excuse me Salvatore." I clerked my throat hearing my slip up.

Caroline opened the door where we started walking through the main entrance standing in front of the huge fireplace. There were some students hanging out there which made it look good. "We are big on school spirit. Education is our first priority obviously. We've sent students to the Ivy League, to Silicon Valley. Of course if you're looking for a more unqualified course of study I assure you we are unmatched."

"Like every school though we do have rules. Since you are supernatural I think you can understand that not every human in the world is very open to our reality. So with that in mind we just ask that the vampires don't drink human blood from the vein and take the blood from the bags in the kitchen or to drink animal blood. Another rule is don't get close with the locals of Mystic Falls. And finally please try and not show your powers if you decide to go off campus and into the main part of town." Glancing around the room I shrugged my shoulders trying to keep the rules Caroline and Alaric had come up with even though not everyone may follow them all the time.

"We believe in inclusive blending of the species here. So outside of full moons...vampires, werewolves and witches all cohabitate peacefully." Caroline paused in front of the burning fireplace until we heard a loud boom up on the roof.

Biting my tongue I tried to remain calm quickly slipping out of the room leaving the tour in her hands. "Excuse me, I need to go check on the leak in the roof. Caroline, can you take it from here?"

"Yeah go. I'll be fine." She nodded leading the group down away from where I was going.

Rushing through the school I went through the other main doors heading around the back of the school. I knew the spot where the kids would throw parties at like we didn't know about them. Lifting my head up I put my hands on my hips seeing Alina and Lizzie up on the roof doing magic off in the direction of the woods. "Alina Josette Mikaelson. Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman, what the hell are you two doing out here!"

Lizzie put her hand down before I saw a fireball die in the air. "We were practicing spells, Auntie Rae Rae." She had her blonde hair she got from Caroline up in a ponytail sitting beside her cousin.

"We were being safe and aiming them towards the woods. I don't see what the big deal is." Alina crossed her arms over her chest.

Scolding my second daughter I growled under my breath. "The big deal, Lina. Is that I told you to watch your younger brother. And here I find your outside blasting spells while your aunt Caroline and I are trying to do a tour."

"Hope gets to do what she wants today." She fought back where I ran up the wall doing a flip and landing exactly where they were with my vampire speed.

Crossing my arms over my chest I glared at my daughter. "Watch your tone or I'll ground you from going to see Jackson this weekend. Now who exactly is watching your brother?"