To Getting Elijah Back

Shooting upright I gasped frantically looking around and seeing that we were back in our house or at least I thought so. Getting to my feet I called our daughters names. "Hope...Alina...Missy...Henrik!"

"Rae, what the hell is going on?" Turning my head I saw my twin brother running towards me.

Hayley was not long behind him where she sent me a confused look. "I can't find Andrea anywhere. What is this place?"

"Raelyn. Jacob, Hayley. What the hell are we doing here?" I recognized my husband's voice seeing him come over to us. He takes my hands in his searching my face. "Did you make this place, love?"

We all turned our heads seeing Elijah or whoever he claimed to be at this moment. "This is dangerous, you and I here together....Antoinette is dying from a werewolf bite."

"We're not actually here together, are we? Not physically, at least....amd she deserves to die after what she did to my children." My husband snapped at him with a smirk.

Lifting my head I raised a brow at him nudging his arm. "Nik, did you bite her last night?"

"Alina was right behind me until I found where she was living and I took my chance. I didn't see any problem with slowly killing the person who took away Missy and Alina's happiness." He shrugs his shoulders at me not phased by what he had done.

Jacob took a hold of Hayley's hand interrupting our conversation. "Sorry to stop murder fairness storytelling but can someone tell us where we are exactly?"

"It's called a Chambre de Chasse It's a magical mental prison designed to resemble our home. But don't worry. There's always a way out... A game or a riddle." Klaus threw his hands away from his sides explaining to our group.

The man who looked like Elijah asked. "How do we solve this riddle?"

"We don't do anything. We're square, you and I. You got my youngest daughter killed and then my second daughter triggered her werewolf curse, so Antoinette will die because of me." The hybrid glared at his brother holding my hand while he threatened him, leading our group away and leaving Elijah there. "I would hate to upset that delicate balance. So I'm gonna find my way out, and you're on your own. Come on Rae, Jacob, Hayley."

The four of us entered one of the rooms with some old Mikaelson paintings on the walls before we saw Rebekah and Kol were here too. "Suppose I'll ask the obvious: piss off any witches lately?" Kol asked, mocking.

Nik scolded him. "Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers who see myself, my wife, my daughters and son as abominations to the vampire race."

"The bigoted undead." Rebekah spoke.

Kol suggested this was Elijah's new girlfriend. "That's new. They must have a witch-for-hire. A witch that's spent enough time here to replicate every detail. This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc."

Until we heard someone coming down the stairs and saw Freya was here too. "The culprit may be closer to home. A witch who knows the compound well and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah. Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues."

Nik and I grumbled before Elijah showed us a door. "Vincent."

The door was white and it had eight keys  "It's representational magic. I expect there are keys, one for each of us, hidden somewhere meaningful. Somewhere connected to who we are." Kol dropped one of the locks turning to our group.

Elijah said uneasy. "And for those of us who don't remember who we are?"

Klaus growled at him. "I'll give Antoinette your regards."