Uniting Friendships

By the time I was leaving the Mikaelson's compound Caroline was already there waiting beside her car smiling brightly at me. I vamped directly towards her throwing my arms around her laughing. "I've missed you, Care."

"I missed you too, Rae." She broke the hug resting her hands on my shoulders getting slightly serious. "Now seriously I can't believe you are marrying the crazy original hybrid. Like you should be given a ribbon or something cause it's so crazy but adorable at the same time."

The front door swings opened causing us to both turn our heads and see Rebekah striding up to us in her original body. Her blonde hair was bouncing before she pulled me in for a hug too. "I'm happy to see that my brother finally let you out of his bed. Because I felt offended that I had to learn about your engagement through a text from Caroline."

"Look I owe you both an apology. I'm sorry now can we go get Cami and Davina. Cause we all need to get drunk with alcohol." Throwing my hands up I sent them a look with the puppy dog eyes.

We got in the car and picked up the other two from the bar since Cami got off work at three so we had the rest of the night free. Our group of girls entered the dress shop and as if on cue Caroline raised her glass of champagne. "Alright ladies our mission is to find the perfect wedding dress for Raelyn-"

"Who exactly put you in charge?" Rebekah snickers at her standing by Davaina

Caroline glared at her. "I did and Raelyn was very thankful about it."

"Awe Rae I thought I would be the wedding planner since you are marrying my brother after all!" The blonde original snapped, placing a hand over her heart.

Cami raises her glass to her lips nervously asking. "Am I going to have to be a counselor between who gets to be maid of honor?"

Pushing myself up from the chair I got to my feet shaking my head at the pair. "Look, how about we do it this way? You both be maid of honor. Bex you handle the stuff with your brother and Care you handle getting everything set up. Sounds good to everybody."

The young witch made a face at me. "Not to make a deal about this but are you sure you're not marrying a mad man. He literally has people quack at the sound of his name."

"It's okay, D. I know he wants people to fear him but I couldn't do that even if I tried. He's been there through my best and darkest days." Clasping my hands together in front of me.

Cami grinned, pouring herself some more champagne. "I told you there was good in him now let's drink and find a dress."

"Yes let's because Raelyn needs a dress that makes her look like a badass princess." Caroline clanked her glass with mine.

Davina made a face between our group. "I'm shocked Klaus doesn't just have a wedding dress in his creepy family collection that he wants you to wear." Everyone chuckled at the before we spent hours searching through thousands of dresses until I found the perfect one.

Davina drew back the curtain letting me walk through where she didn't dare take a peek at the dress since I wanted everyone to see it at the same time. Standing in front of the large mirror. "So what do ya'll think of this one?"

"Oh it's beautiful." Cami clasped her hands together on the verge of tears.

Caroline took Davina's hand in hers where they said the exact same thing in unison. "You look so wonderful in that."

"You're a freaking princess, Raelyn." Bex jumped up to her feet running over and hugging me. "My brother is gonna find you so damn hot."

Turning back to face the mirror the dress had a long train in the back that had lace going down my back and around my waist. It had short sleeves that reached just to the start of my elbows. And there was a slit in the right side of the dress where you could see my cowgirl boots sticking out. "I am really doubting he will let me wear it forever considering this morning we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other."