Alina Mikaelson - Keener

My boots kept screeching across the wooden floor while I kept pacing back and forth in a nervous manner. Even though I knew this day would come sooner rather than later. It still scares me that it is here already. One of my kids is getting married at only the age of sixteen years old. I didn't even notice when someone entered the room until they shut the door and I whipped my head around seeing it was my twin. "Rae, can you stop pacing like a mad woman? Everyone who is a vampire can hear how nervous you are up here."

"Well I'm sorry but are you giving one of your babies away today. No, I didn't think so!" I snapped back at him sniffing through some tears that had started falling.

He held his hands up in surrender, walking over to me taking a hold of my hands in his own. "Easy sis. I know you're just worried. But from what I see Jackson is a good kid and he should treat her well."

"I know he is. And if he ever does hurt her I doubt Nik will let him get anywhere outside of New Orleans." I chuckled dryly knowing my husband would kill anyone who hurt our kids in any way shape or form.

Jacob chuckled after me squeezing my hands. "Yeah I know Klaus. But let's focus on the fact that Alina is getting married. That's a good day."

"Yeah I'm trying to be positive, it's just...she has to turn tonight for the first time after what happened to Missy during your capture. I want to help her but I'm not a wolf. The only people who can understand are her father and Jackson but I want to be there for her." I slumped my shoulders, dropping my gaze to my shoes.

My twin grinned back. "I think the best thing you can do for her, Rae. Is helping her realize this is a happy day not a bad one. That's all we can do now."

"I'm glad you're okay, J. I was a wreck when you guys were gone." I hugged him without warning since I hadn't got the chance to since we saved them Greta and Roman.

He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me back smiling. "I have missed you Rae Rae. But thank you for rescuing us."

Someone knocked on the door where we turned our heads in the direction seeing Kol and Rebekah peaking their heads inside grinning. "Hey Gemini twins!" They said in unison, chuckling.

"I'll let you get ready, sis." Jacob squeezing my shoulder vamped out of the room leaving me with the pair.

Flinging my arms around each of the original siblings I laughed breaking the hugs seeing a bracelet on each of their wrists. "So these bracelets should hold back the Hollow magic for a little while but only until the ceremony is over. Once the full moon comes you two have to be gone. One original in Orleans is okay but we've seen what happens when just two are together."

"We know, Rae Rae. But we're not gonna skip the day one of our nieces is getting married." Kol smirked, sending me a wink. "Please Davina and I are pretty good on the dance floor."

Rebekah took me by my arm and led me to my daughter's room seeing that she was looking through her closet of dresses. I entered the room first leaving Rebekah to remain leaning against the door hiding something from her view. "Auntie Bex, I can't believe you got her here!" Alina ran forward tackling her aunt in a tight hug.

"I got uncle Kol here too. Just for a little while. Although your auntie Bex has something for you. Since you need something new I asked her to go into the family collection case and she found this." Stepping out of the way Rebekah revealed a long white wedding dress that had short sleeves that were see through. It had a slit and was covered in lace below the waistband.

The blonde original grinned brightly, handing her niece the dress. "It's white, which won't fool anyone. But you can't get married with anything you have in your closet. I am sad to say, little one."