Meeting one of the Heretics

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I groaned rolling over seeing that Klaus was watching me silently. He leaned over kissing the crown of my head. “Good morning, Mr. Mikaelson.”

“Good morning, Mrs. Mikaelson. So what are our plans for today. Hmm. Stay in the bed or help the mystic gang?” He asked me scooting over to me holding a hand against my cheek kissing me for the first time this morning.

Rolling onto my side I pulled on top of me running my fingers through his tousled hair focused on his baby blue eyes. “I told you last night that I didn’t care as long as they don’t come after our daughters.” His hands resting on my hips looking deep in my eyes before he rests a hand behind my neck pulling my lips down to his.

We broke apart resting our foreheads together, his raspy morning voice smiling. "I could spend the rest of my days waking up to you, just like this my heart."

I smiled softly, slowly sliding my hand from his shoulder to his cheek, the feel of his stubble against it. “Always trying to be so charming,” my eyes drifted down to his lips then back to his blue gaze that had intensified. “You don’t need to be.”

I brushed my lips feather light against his at first and drew back when I felt him inhale sharply, making me pull back waiting for him. Nik stared at me in awe before the hand on my waist slid up my back drawing patterns on it before pressing it against my cheek, he pressed forward, his lips capturing my own and angling my head to deepen the kiss.

"We should get up, can't just lie around in bed all day." I mumbled against his lips knowing that we probably needed to be heading back to New Orleans sometime soon.

Nik's arms slid around my waist as he breathed me in, enjoying the feel of me pressed against him. "I think we’re good where we are." His head dipped to my neck nudging my hair out of his way and pressed slow kisses to my neck.

I tipped my head back giving him more access as my hands through his hair, the soft curls slipping between my fingers, as I lightly moaned at the feeling. Klaus' lips traveled back up from my neck across my jaw and recaptured our lips, one of his hands tangling in my hair.

His lips move over mine slowly, savoring the feel of my lips against his. Wanting this moment to be ingrained in both their memories for a thousand years to come. And we would have if it wasn’t for Damon calling my phone where I snatched it off the bedside table. “This better be life or death, Salvatore. You’re interrupting our peaceful morning!”

“Great cause it is. My mother has taken Elena and Caroline. They have control of our house. So I was thinking you and your little wonder and adorable triplets could help us out. You know work your charms and take care of them.” He explained through the phone.

Rolling my eyes Klaus laid his head on my bare chest where I ran my fingers through his hair. “Damon, get this through your thick head of hair. I don’t wish to start a war with the heretics. Yes we released her and her weird family from their prison world because my youngest daughter thought they deserved a second chance. But that doesn’t mean that we have to fix the problems that you made when you tried to blow them up.”

“Wait a second. You released them. Are you insane? So they have now taken over our home and house because of you!” He raised his voice through the phone in anger.

Klaus swiped the phone from my hands growling at the vampire. “Damon Salvatore, we are not to blame for you trying to blow them up and then being surprised that they wanted revenge. I suggest you find someone else to save your human girl-“

“We need to at least help Caroline. Cause our daughters love her.” I cut him off sitting upright in the bed grabbing my jeans and shirt that had been thrown on the floor the night before by him.