A Long Awaited Evening

Mature chapter - don't read if you're not 18+

The drive back to the house in the middle of the woods was silent. Freya was driving and Kol was in the passenger seat. Klaus and I were tangled up against each other as much as we could with Rebekah and Elijah sitting on either side of us. Finally the car pulled in the driveway and the others got out. "I don't ever want to be away from you again. Holographic you doesn't even come close."

"I am sorry that my hologram me wasn't up to such standards. Hmmm..." He trailed off eyeing the house in front of us with our hands still holding one another.

Raising a brow at him I asked. "What is it, Nik?"

"Six years never felt so long. Thank you for coming to get me." He responded by sending me a smile.

I took a step towards the porch but he tugged me to remain still when he didn't move from his spot in the grass. "I promised you forever didn't I. Now come on don't you want to see our girls....Klaus, what is it?"

"You look as ravishing as the last time I saw you, Raelyn." He smirks when I dropped my gaze to my feet walking back to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "You are what kept me from losing my mind. The thought of you and our daughters."

Tilting my head to the side, one of my hands ran through his hair feeling that it had dried blood in it and it didn't feel as soft as it once had. "I did the same thinking about you. But now I'm thinking you need to shower cause you being covered in blood is not a good look right now."

"I agree with you on that. But I might ask for your assistance." He smiled wickedly at me before he wrapped his arms tightly around me where he ended up in my bedroom and my back was pressed against the closed door.

Resting my hands on his chest I smirked trailing my gaze up his body. "I have waited far too long for this. For you Niklaus. I'm done waiting." Gripping his shoulders in my fingers he leans down about to kiss me until I push him back.

"Rae what-" He cut himself growling under his breath since I drew the kiss back.

"Do you want your siblings to complain the next morning? Plus now our girls might hear. Let's not let that traumatize them....incendia." I pointed out towards him knowing that we weren't probably leaving this room until we were hungry. Snapping my fingers, the sage candle started burning on the nightstand.

Klaus stepped closer closing the gap between our bodies. Wrapping my arms around his neck I crashed my lips up onto his hungrily. "You are such a clever girl already having that planned out." He broke the kiss smirking down at me putting his hands on either side of my head.

"Like I said earlier I'm done waiting. Now make love to me. Have hot hybrid sex. I don't care what you call it." I declare before he quickly picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist kissing me.

Using his vamp speed my back hit the shower wall making me gasp breaking the kiss. Scanning over his face he smiled sitting me down on my feet shrugging my shirt over my head. "You haven't changed one bit have you, Rae."

"I guess you'll have to find out." Moving my hands to his shirt I didn't bother trying to get it over his head instead I just tore it in half like he has done to some of mine. We both removed our jeans and the rest of the clothes. "I love you..."

He turned the water on and winced when it hit the wounds that were slowly healing because of his lack of blood. "Rae, please..." He begged me with his puppy dog eyes. He was standing under the water dripping wet.

"What do you want me to do, just tell me." I whispered sniffing through tears seeing him like this. The blood on his face was gone but the wounds were deeper on his chest. Especially around his heart with the closed wound where the hook blade had been.