Getting What They Deserve

"Raelyn, I can't do this!" Hayley gasped with me holding her hand while she giving birth to her baby.

Brushing hair behind her face Jacob came in with Klaus standing outside with the girls on the porch in the bayou. "Yes you can. I got through it and so will you."

"Hayley, you are strong and we will get through this together." He reassured her, squeezing her other hand in his.

Hayley started pushing through the pain with the older werewolf grandmother who was helping her through the pregnancy. She screamed at the top of her lungs until we heard a baby's cry through the cabin. "Congrats Hayley. You and Jacob have a baby girl."

She smiled, laying her head on Jaocb's chest struggling to stay awake. "Can I hold her?"

The grandmother nodded, placing her in her arms where she cried softly through some tears. She sat up a little while holding the baby in her lap. Klaus peaked his head inside with the three girls standing in between his legs. "So when's the wedding, Mate?"

"Uh we haven't talked about that." Jacob stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Hayley kissed the baby's forehead mumbling under her breath. "Andrea....Andrea Eliza Lane." The baby had her eyes but you could see my brother's hair color.

Walking over to Nik I intertwined his hand where he leans against mine. He stared down at me then moved his gaze over to the new infant. "Your mother would like that she used her name."

"Yeah she would...Hayley just so you know. Klaus and I will always protect you and the baby. Because I will never abandon my brother ever." I sniffed through tears where I wiped away tears with my sleeve.

Hayley and Jacob both looked up at me smiling with the young infant giggling throwing her hands up in the air. "Thank you, Raelyn."

Thunder roared in my vampire ears where Klaus and our clothes were almost soaked from the pouring rain. "We have to make them suffer, Klaus." Stomping around in front of him and Dahlia. Once we had removed the dagger we headed straight for her since he slightly agreed that she could help me teach the girls.

"And we will, Raelyn." He responded by taking my hands into his where I tilted my head to the side.

Opening my mouth I felt my fangs breaking through my gums. The burning sensation ran through the back of my neck. "Awe...I need blood Nik. But I can't have blood from the vein again. I...can't control myself."

Dahlia entered the room with the three of us standing in the middle of an empty alleyway. "I assumed you would be hungry. You both will need your strength for what comes next." She turned her head revealing a large crowd of people clearly compelled.

"I've never been daggered. Never knew it was such an agonizing experience. It does help explain why my siblings loathe me." He told her looking in my direction seeing that our link now caused us more harm than good. If he could be daggered then so could I.

"I....I will go ripper on them." I shuttered moving behind Nik gripping his arm feeling the pain getting worse where I wanted to feed.

He reached down, clasping my hand in his nuzzling his nose against mine. "Easy Raelyn. Let go for once. I'll pull you back if you can't handle it."

Sucking in a breath my fangs truly came out where I vamped forward shoving my fangs into the blonde girl drinking her almost dry. Then I went between two guys ripping through their necks until they were dead. Klaus followed after me where you could hear all the heartbeats and when they stopped. Finally we vamped up to one another.