Dead or Alive

Lifting my head up I began looking around seeing that I was back somehow on our family's back porch in the middle of nowhere. Getting to my feet I walked on the wooden floor hearing it crack underneath me until I heard someone coming towards me. "Who the hell is out there. Uncle Joshua,,,.Klaus....show yourself!"

"Hey Rae Rae." Spinning on my feet I fell backwards not having that good of balance. My hair thrown in front of my eyes with my hands holding me up behind my back.

I sucked in a breath not believing who was standing in front of me. The curly hair, eyes that matched mine. With the familiar smile that washed as bright as before yet it was still there. "Jacob....you're alive."

"Not exactly, sister. Because this is the world where dead souls go. Unless they go off to peace." He explained before I rushed to my feet flinging my arms around his neck where he wrapped his arms around me.

Burying my face into his neck I couldn't stop sobbing heavily against him. He squeezed me into his embrace crying too until I broke the hug holding his shoulders. "I miss you so much. I....I am so sorry for killing you. If I had known...I never would have done the Merge."

"It's okay, Rae. It wasn't your fault. But you need to go back to the land of the living." My twin brother explained holding my forearms gently in his grasp.

Making a face at him I fought back instantly. "Go back now, NO. I want to stay with you. We made a vow to be twins together forever and I broke it. But now we can stay down here together."

"Then you'll be killing everybody else, Raelyn. You'll be killing Jo, Lucas, Olivia, and our mother. You winning the Merge will have been for nothing. Me dying will be for nothing!" He raised his voice at me where I pulled away from him.

Throwing my hands up I kept crying fearing I might not be able to stop. "Don't do that, Jacob. Try to guilt trip me to going back. Our Uncle Joshua killed you. The only way I could stop him was when I took his leader's power!"

"You're the leader now...then you have to go back this is not a debat Raelyn Primrose Lane." He threw his hands up at me then he dropped his hands down to my stomach gasping when he felt magic underneath his fingers. "Especially that you're carrying a baby ... .actually...you know what, never mind."

Raising my brows at my twin I stomped up to him knowing he was hiding something. "Jacob, what aren't you telling me. I am fed up with people lying to me so spill or I will make you!"

"You don't have access to magic down here, Rae. Now if you want to know what I know then you have to swear to me that you will go back. That you will live your life - your our lives and not make them be for nothing." He smirked at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

Throwing my head back I growled underneath my breath turning my hands into fists at my sides breaking down in tears. "I can't leave you here to suffer. You didn't ask for this fate, J. Even though I have someone who loves me as a whole person I can't abandon my twin here."

"So you'll put that man to suffer just to save my soul. That is cruel Rae even for you." Jacob spat at me.

"I never said there was a perfect plan. So tell me what you saw inside my belly because I already know about the miracle baby-"