What about her? [Alternative]

"Mommy? Mommy??" The three year old sat on the woman who was laid out on the kitchen floor.

He rubbed his eyes before laying down on Perrie. He took a little nap before going to find something to eat. He was really hungry since his mommy was sleeping for so long. Unable to reach anything he sat on the floor beside Perrie crying for her to wake up.

He wasn't crying for too long as his mother came home, half an hour later.

"Mama" He raised his arms for Jade when she came into the kitchen. She picked him up and set him on her hip.

"What's wrong?"

"Mommy"

"Babe, get up." Jade bent down tapping Perrie but she didn't move.

"Want to watch Daniel tiger?" He nodded, putting his thumb in his mouth. Jade turned on the TV and sat her son on the sofa. This kept him distracted enough for her to change his nappy.

"Gumma"

"What's that?"

"Gumma mama"

"Show me" he got up leading Jade to the pantry.

"Gumma" he pointed to the fruit snack box when she picked him up.

She handed him one before instructing him to go into the living room. Once out of sight she turned her attention to her unconscious wife.

She tapped her cheek trying to wake her up. Nothing was working, Perrie was out cold. So she left her alone.

-

Hours later, Perrie sat up looking around.

Everything was so blurry, she was seeing three of everything. She sobered up a little when she was slapped across her face.

"How dare you"

"Jade. . ."

"You brought that shit around him. Do you know how long you were unconscious on the floor. He was sitting in mess for God knows how long. When was the last time he ate, do you even know?"

". . .No. Babe, I'm really sorry. I would never neglect our son-"

"What do you call this? He was hungry, dirty and alone. Im at work hearing him call for his mommy over and over. And where were you? Strung the hell out. I told you you can't do this in my house Perrie. Get your shit."

"Jade, wait. You have to give me another chance. I didn't take anything. I think I just passed out."

"I don't want to hear it. I want you out before tomorrow."

"You don't have anyone to watch Jaden"

"Take the little bastard" Jade grumbled.She didn't really care for her son or her wife. Her true love was money.  She was addicted to it. Needless to say, she was a workaholic. She gave Perrie a baby to shut her up but it seems that wasn't good enough for her. She still wanted to 'spend time' and 'go on dates' which Jade simply didn't know how to do. She didn't even try. Nothing came before making money, not her wife, not even her child.

"I don't think he's old enough to remember me. I'm not doing this crackhead shit again. I have a reputation to uphold and I can't have you ruining it. Once you're clean then maybe I'll let you back in the house. Take the kid. I'll come get you when I feel like you're ready."

"Babe.  .  ."

"No, get out. I'm losing money having to come home early. You have one fucking job. Take care of the boy. The one you asked for"

"It won't happen again"

"I would be stupid to trust you. Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No"

"Okay then, pack your bags. I want you out before tomorrow."