more tys stuff

6 Months later.

(Perrie got Jade into her school after the program)

A student walked into Perries class late. She stopped to sign the late log. Before going to her seat.

"I would like to have a word with you Jade." She nodded putting her head down on her desk.

Thirty minutes later the bell rang and the students were leaving. Perrie closed the door behind the students before walking over to Jade.

"Jade, I've noticed that you've been missing a lot of days lately. Is everything okay?" Perrie was curious about the girl. She hasn't seen her in weeks and her grades were plunging. She was one of Perries top students do of course she noticed.

"Yes Ms.Edwards."

"Do you have somewhere to be?"

Jade had to get home but she didn't want to knowing that she would be faced with another night of abuse.

"No"

"Can you catch up on some work for me please. I dont want to have to fail you" When Jade nodded perrie gave her a classroom laptop, assigning her a few assignments so she could get her grades up.

Perrie turned on the Lights to clean up the classroom. She got near Jades desk and Jade stood up. 

"No you can sit" She swept under the girls desk when she looked up at Jade she noticed her bruised face. Perrie covered her mouth.

"Please don't tell"

"Did your father do that?". Jade's father came to her parent teacher conference and Perrie noticed that the girl seemed scared of her father. She didn't want to report it because she figured that her father could be strict. But when she talked to Leigh-Anne about it, she confirmed that he was more than likely abusive to someone in the house and that made Jade afraid of him.

Jade nodded. "Please don't tell. It will be worse if you do. I'm already in enough trouble because I'm not home. Please"

"I'm not letting you go back there."

"Please don't call social services"

"I won't. I'll take you home. My wife and I will take care of you, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

-

"No. I don't need any more little people. Especially ones old enough to talk back and eat me out of a house."

"I should go"

"You're not going anywhere."

"Come, let's get you settled in the guest bed. Leigh-Anne set the table please"

"Babeeeeee" Leigh-Anne whined.

"I don't want to cook. Can I order?"

"Do whatever you want" Leigh-Anne sighed but ordered the take out.

"Here, you can borrow my sweater for now. It gets quite chilly here, the floor isn't heated. I'll wash your uniform tonight so it's clean for Monday, okay?" Jade nodded thanking Perrie. She went into the bathroom to shower.

"I don't want pizza, mommy!"

"What do you want to eat, you little brat"

"Chicken nuggets!"

"You better eat each and everyone"

"I will."

Leigh-Anne ordered their dinner and played with Jesy while they waited.

Jade quietly made her way downstairs. She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself. She was still quite afraid of Leigh-Anne.

"Don't be afraid. She won't hurt you" Perrie coached, patting the cushion beside her.

"If you make a mess, clean it. Help out around the house. Don't sit around and sleep all day. I don't like lazy people."

"Yes ma’am"

Jade stood up awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck.

"You can come sit Jade."

Once the food came Leigh-Anne began plating it so Jade could wash the dishes while Perrie set up the living room for a movie night. It was Friday after all.

"Stop being a jerk. I told you I don't like it." Perrie walked into the kitchen with her wife.

"I'm not"

"You're not even giving her a chance"

"That's me giving her a chance at life. You think people care in the real world?"

Perrie rolled her eyes.