Her Nanny

The crowd watched as the footballers escorted their loved ones onto the pitch. It was quite a lovely sight but no one could ignore the awkwardness coming from the Oxlade-Chamberlains. Their two year old was bawling her little head off.

"Mama!!"

"This is all your fault" Perrie gritted through her teeth. As she smiled for the cameras.

"How is it my fault that you let a random stranger raise our child." He hissed, also smiling at the cameras.

"Where's her Jersey?" He asked seeing a photographer approach them.

"Silly me, can I have a minute? I forgot her Jersey" The man nodded and Perrie jogged off the pitch. This actually got Leigh-Anne to giggle softly.

Once she returned to her suite she unlocked the door and walked in to see her daughter's nanny on the phone with someone.

"Mama!" Leigh-Anne wiggled around to be put down before clumsily running over to Jesy. She picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hiya, bubba. Did you have fun with mommy and daddy?" Leigh-Anne smashed Jesy's cheeks between her small hands. She laid her head on Jesy's shoulder. She was exhausted from all the crying she did.

Perrie was fuming but she figured everything would be easier if she was sleeping.

"Where is her Jersey?"

"Why is she talking to you like that?" Jesy's girlfriend could be heard from her phone.

"Let me call you back babe" Jesy smiled at Perrie and hung up.

"Who was that?"

Jesy ignored her changing Leigh-Anne's clothes. Leigh-Anne let Jesy change her into the red Jersey without an issue. But the second she handed her to Perrie she began to cry reaching for her caregiver.

"Oh. Stop it, you can have her back as soon as we take some pictures." Leigh-Anne's agitated cries had people looking up at them.

"Shhh, bubba. Be nice to mommy" Jesy looked through her bag and handed her a pack of fruit snack. She stopped crying and reached for Jesy.

"Can you carry her down there?"

"I could but I don't think it'll be a good idea."

"It's fine." Jesy knew this would go bad but if Perrie asked her to who was she to say no.

"Come on bub, want to take pictures with mommy and daddy?" She shook her head eating the fruit snacks one by one.

"Can you take a few for me? I'll take you to the park and we'll go see Jade. Want to see Jade?" Leigh-Anne nodded excitedly.

"Then you have to let mommy and daddy take pictures" Jesy carried her onto the pitch, handing her to Alex. She stood right behind the photograph waving her plushie around. This got her to smile long enough for the power couple to pose with their little one.