Alternative School

“Being that all of your parents signed off on this agreement you will be spending your next semester with Ms.Rowland in her alternative school. Your performance there will determine if youre allowed back. ” The principal of the school said to the four girls sitting in front of him.

“For what though?”

“Because there are over fifteen hundred kids in this school and I can't spend every minute of it with you four Leigh-Anne” The girl huffed, sitting back in her chair. She looked to the right of her where she saw three other girls. She's seen them around but never spoke to them. 

“This is my third Alternative school.” The blond said excitedly looking around the office.

“And youre proud of that?” Jade asked and she nodded.

“Im Penelope”

“Jade” The two shook hands and Penelope smiled at the girl with dry lips and messy hair.

“You're Leigh-Anne. I know who you are. You,  what’s your name?” She asked leaning over to tap Jesy.

“Jessica”

“Wow you guys are so cool, I have a cousin named Jessica” Penelope beamed annoying the other three.

“You know Jessica, it wouldn't kill you to take a bath sometimes” Leigh-Anne said moving a seat over.

“It wouldn't kill you to mind your damn business” She snapped, not looking up.

“Don't be rude. You smell like an animal and I have to sit next to you.”

“So move over Pinnock, Its not the end of the world”

“Look people. Lets not argue please. Leigh-Anne dont say mean things and Jesy . . . . um dont swear at her.” Jade tried to mediate the situation which surprising settled everyone down.

Soon enough the woman of the hour walked in.

“Are these the girls?” Simon nodded. Telling the girls to follow the middle aged woman.

“Good Morning. I'm Kelly and I'm going to be your advisor for the next semester. I will treat you all with respect and I expect the same thing back.” She said leading them out to her car.

“Oldest can sit in the front the rest of you in the back”

“I dont think you’d want her to sit next to you” Leigh-Anne pinched her nose with a smile.

“Shut the fuck up already!”

“Woah, woah. No need for that language.”

Jesy rolled her eyes sitting in the front anyway.