Jades gone

Jades body shook with fear as her 'father' injected a sedative intravenously. Soon enough she lost all control of her body. She couldn't speak or move. The most she could do was blink. Everytime she did warm tears would spill, running down the side of her face into her ears which is something she hated.

Internally she was kicking and screaming for the man to get off of her. But nothing was happening on the outside. Everything was happening so far. She just wanted everything to go back to normal. She missed her baba.

Meanwhile Leigh-Anne was losing her shit. It wasn't like the last time Jade got lost at the three islands it was way worse.

"Where the hell is she!"

"We're not sure Leigh-Anne. We didn't see her leave the property."

"Dont give me that shit. Find her."  She hung up the phone, throwing it on the sofa.

"Baby. . ." Jesy didn't know what to do. Perrie was flinching everytime Leigh-Anne raised her voice and she knew there was no point in telling her wife to calm down because then Leigh-Anne would black on her.

"What!?"

"What's going on?" Ethan asked once the front door opened. He was in pajamas with Victoria right behind him.

"Jade's gone" Jesy mumbled when Leigh-Anne left the room.

"Oh God." Victoria sighed. She loved Leigh-Anne, but in times like this, she could be a pain in the ass.

"Can you guys watch Pez while we go out and look?"

"Can't she help you find her?" Ethan asked, rubbing the cuddly hybrid's back.

"Probably but she's scared and small right now. She just wants cuddles. Maybe when Leigh-Anne calms down we can calm Perrie down a bit."

"How about I go with Leigh-Anne and you and Tori stay with Perrie?"

Victoria took Perrie from Jesy. She lightly bounced her. She began to cry pushing away from Victoria. 

"Mama" No one seemed to notice that this was affecting Perrie too. She was missing her mate and could sense her pain.

Leigh-Anne came into the room taking Perrie from Victoria and going to her room.

"I know bubba" Perrie cried into Leigh-Anne. She was fearing the worst.

"She's dead baba!!"

"Dont say that. We're going to find her. She's going to be okay. Don't worry" Leigh-Anne wasnt sure but she was trying to comfort her.

"Hold me please"

"I got you baby" the emotion in Perrie's voice made Leigh-Anne tear up.

"We have to find her. She's only little baba"

"I know baby."

"I can help"

"No. You're going to stay here with Jesy."

"I wanna help!"

"I know but I don't want anything to happen to you baby. I just want you to relax and watch Jesy. Can you do that? Make sure she's okay until I come back?"

"Take care of Jesy?"

[This was supposed to be book 2 that led into something traumatic and then the birth of the cubs soon after.]

"Yes, you think you can do that?"

"Yes. But please bring my Jade back. Please. I'll die without her and I don't wanna die" Perrie began to cry again.

"Leigh-Anne. LEIGH-ANNE!!"

"Yeah?" Leigh-Anne stood up and held perries hand taking downstairs.

"Found her?"