No Dad?

Since last week Amir has been under one of his parents every single day. He didn't know what was going on but he knew that he needed to be close to someone. That person being Leigh-Anne because she stayed home the most.

"Nooooo"

"Noo. Don't wanna" Tears sprung in his eyes when she got off the phone.

"Mama"

"What's wrong pooba?"

"I don't want to leave"

"I have to go get your sisters." Leigh-Anne stood. up. She wandered around the house trying to find out if anyone was home.

When she got to her room she saw Perrie sprawled out on the bed. She's been sleeping a lot lately but Leigh-Anne figured that she was just tired.

"Want mommy"

"Let her sleep pooba."

Leigh-Anne put him on the bed when he began to squirm. He shifted and cuddled into perrie. He had his head under her chin and her paw on his back. She got dressed and kissed them both before going to go get Aaliyah and Ashton.

-

"Mama!"

"Look at your clothes, princess."

"I painted this for mama"

"I think she will love it. It's beautiful baby"

"You think so?"

"Yes, good job." Aaliyah smiled hugging Leigh-Anne. 

"Where's sissy?"

"In class"

Leigh-Anne held her daughter's hand walking across the bridge to the human school. The schools weren't far and a lot of siblings were split based on status so they built a bridge that connected the two.

Leigh-Anne entered the kindergarten classroom looking around for her daughter.

"Ashton, come baby"

"Is everything okay, did she get into some trouble.?" Leigh-Anne asked when the five year old shook her head. Fat tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What's wrong sissy?" Aaliyah let go of Leigh-Anne's hand to go over to her sister.

"What's wrong?" She hugged Ashton.

"M'sad"

"Why are you sad baby?" Leigh-Anne bend down pulling her daughter's chair out.

"I don't have a dad!" She began to cry again.

"I don't have a dad, pooba doesn't either. You don't need a dad, we have lots of moms" Leigh-Anne smiled hearing Aaliyah try to cheer Ashton up.

"Its not the same. Mommy can't take me here" She pulled a paper out of her folder.

"Aww. Ash, we can have our own dance."

"I want to go to this one mama. All my friends are going"

"Mama will figure something out. Let's go home now." Ashton put her head down.

"Dont be dramatic Ashton." Aaliyah tried to pull her up and the five year old pushed her away.

"Leave her Lee." Leigh-Anne held Ashton on her hip before taking Aaliyah's hand.

"Thank you have a good night"

"Mama?"

"Hm"

"Was I a crybaby at five?"

"Umm-"

"I'm not crybaby you big fat meanie head"

"Boo hoo you big baby."

"Girls"

"You're ugly" Ashton stuck her tongue out at Aaliyah.

"Yeah and you're sick. Sicky baby."

"You have no friends!"

"You have no dad"

"Girls"

"Poobas tail is prettier than yours"

"Yeah well your hair is Poofy and ugly"

"You. . . You um. I don't love you only pooba and mommy and mama and kairo and auntie and uncle. No sissy!"

Aaliyah frowned trying to hold back tears and Ashton smiled at Leigh-Anne.

"That's not funny Ashton. Apologize, right now"

Ashton looked at her sister and shook her head she started it so why did she have to apologize.

"You're going to be in trouble Ashton when I tell mama and mommy. I'm trying to give you a chance to get out of trouble. What you said was really mean. Aaliyah you too. Both of you need to say sorry."

-

"Go." Leigh-Anne guided Aaliyah to a corner doing the same with Ashton.

"You two will stand here until you're ready to apologize to one another."

Ten minutes passed and neither girl said a thing.

They turned to face the door when it opened. It was Jade and Jesy.

"Turn around" The eight year old mumbled something under her breath.

"Is there something you need to say Aaliyah?"

She ignored Leigh-Anne. 

"Go ahead and raise your arms as well."

"Noo, I'm sorry mama"

"Raise your arms above your head."

"Like I said before. When you two are ready to give a genuine apology then you can come out if not you will stay there until bedtime.

"Mommyyy" Ashton cried for Jesy.

"No talking baby." She slouched. Jade watched and decided that she's learned her lesson.

"Are you okay baby?" She walked over to Aaliyah pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"No, I wanted to show you my painting first mama"

"Come, you can show me."

"Babe, their not done " Jade ignored Leigh-Anne.

"Go get it princess. Let me see."

"No, Aaliyah, stay right there. Until you're ready to apologize."

"She said something worse!"

"Lower your voice. That's why she's in the corner too. You both need to apologize"

"What did she say?" Jesy asked, sitting beside Leigh-Anne.

"That she doesn't love me" Aaliyah frowned, upsetting Jade.

"Ashton, why would you say that to your sister? She loves you very much and you hurt her feelings that was very mean of you" she lightly scolded her youngest.

"I'm mean?"

"Yes you are"

"No. . . "

"Yes you are." Aaliyah stuck her tongue out at Ashton before walking out with Jesy and Jade.