Untitled

"Ma'am" The waitress turned around.

"There's someone sitting at this table." Perrie nodded her head to the woman sitting in the booth.

"You're here for Jesy, right?"

"Yes but I think there's a mistake."

"Perrie?" The woman stood up.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm Jesy"

"No you're not"

"Come sit. I'll explain."

Perrie pushed the stroller over to the table. Before sitting down with her five year old in her lap.

"Okay. First things first, Thank you for meeting me." Perrie nodded, wanting this person to get to the point.

"I know you were expecting someone else. I just want to say that I am Jesy. I'm the person you've been texting for these last two years"

"Why did you lie to me?"

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. I only said that I was a guy because you said you're straight."

"You didn't have to lie. I told you several times over the last two years how I feel about you.  Who was the guy?"

"My brother"

"Every night when we would talk I was talking to your brother?"

"Yeah"

"I told him a lot of private things. I don't appreciate that and I'm glad that you've had the courage to see me face to face and meet my children but I don't know how I feel about this anymore. You're practically a stranger. I don't even know you"

"You do know me. All those texts and conversations. That was me. I really do love you Perrie. I see us going places."

"I don't know if I see us going anywhere."

"I was hoping that you could see past my gender. I'm not trying to convert you or anything"

"Convert me ?" Perrie laughed

" if you would been honest with me from the beginning I wouldn't have had a problem giving it a chance. I never said I would never date a woman, I just said that my preference is men."

"I apologize for not being completely honest but I can promise you that everything else is one hundred percent true. I want to meet your children and get to know them. Be in their lives if you let me."

"You grew up in a single parent home or did you lie about that too"

"I did. Everything I told you is true. Are you still willing to be with me? You told me you want to. Please don't let everything go to waste. I really love you Perrie. I just. . . I didn't know if you would date a woman."