Declined

"Victoria"

"In not joking Leigh-Anne, your card declined."

"I have over twenty five million dollars in my account. Where is it?"

"Locked."

"How the hell!!"

"Baby, what's wrong" Jesy asked Leigh-Anne sitting in her lap.

"Victoria said my card declined. I really wanted to take the babies out"

"I know, I can pay for it."

"No. It's my idea so I pay for it."

"How are you going to pay when your card just declined? Just let me pay this one time. I have funds"

"I know babe. You can use Jesys card. Please and thank you Tori."

"Oh no. . ."

"What!? Tell me" Leigh-Anne demanded. Victoria was kind of scared to tell Leigh-Anne. She didn't want the hybrids to get in trouble.

"Jade and Perrie"

"Jade and Perrie what?"

"Blew a hundred grand and locked your account after it was registered as credit. They obviously didn't know your pin."

"Baby, let them explain. . .Thanks Tori. Gotta go" Jesy ran after Leigh-Anne to make sure she gave the hybrids the chance to explain themselves.

"Hi mommy" Jade smiled at her girlfriends.

"Dont hi mommy me. How the hell did you spend one hundred thousand dollars yesterday. "

"Wasn't me"

"Jade, don't lie to me, you're going to get yourself in more trouble."

'In trouble mommy?"

"Yes you're in trouble.what did you buy?"

"Its a secret mommy. Please don't make me tell you. It's valentines gift."

"That cost one hundred thousand dollars baby?"

"Yes because I love you and her and my bubba" She pointed to perrie who was fast asleep beside her.

"What else did you buy?"

"Mmm hats"

"And what else?"

"Please don't be mad at me mommy"

"Bring me everything except the gift." Jade began pulling designer clothes and accessories from under her bed.

She then went over to her closet opening the door and a puppy stumbled out.

"Jade"

"Please don't give him back mommy. I really want him"

"Come here."

"Noo"

"Jade. That's is a Tibetan mastiff."

"No way, let me see." Jesy walked past her to see one of the world's most expensive dogs.

"This was more than one hundred"

"I know that"

"You're returning everything. Let's go"

"Noo please. I need it"

"No you don't. Your laptop is going away and I'm taking my card off of your devices. This is ridiculous. You said you wouldn't do this again. You didn't even ask me. Which means you stole it."

"No! I didn't steal from you baba. I. . .I-I dont steal. . . From you baba. I borrow"

"Are you going to pay me back?" Seeing that Leigh-Anne was serious Jade was becoming nervous.

"Jade will get a job and pay baba back please."

"Please and then have puppy?."

"No. You're not keeping it Jade. It's going away. Everything is going away. You know better than to spend all of this money. These shoes are five thousand dollars. What does this say?" She asked pointing to the name on the box

"Dont know mommy" Jade began to cry watching Leigh-Anne take all her stuff.

"Please don't take my stuff mommy"

"Did we or did we not talk about this last time with all the toys?"

"Did but I really want it."

"No."

"He is pretty cute, Leigh" Jesy didn't even like dogs.