Little one

Currently writing an outline because I can't let them go out like that.

"Baba, baba!!" Leigh-Anne rushed to where her girlfriend was, thinking something was wrong.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Look at the baby" Jade pointed to their nine month old. She was rocking on her hands and knees. Leigh-Anne took out her phone to record what could possibly be her first crawl.

Jade cheered excitedly when she moved a few inches.

"Come to mama, little baby" Jade encouraged making grabbed hands for her baby who was crawling in Leigh-Anne's direction.

"Baby?" When Jade called again she plopped down on her bum. Her medium length tail swaying freely. She began waving her hands around before putting her fist to her mouth. Leigh-Anne put her phone away and walked over to her. She put her on her hands and knees, facing Jade.

"Mama, go to mama. She wants you" Leigh-Anne sat down behind her and she turned around to Leigh-Anne.

Jade frowned crossing her arms over her chest.

"She's only little baby, don't get so upset. Here"

"No. Keep her. Baby stealer."

"She came to me" Leigh-Anne chuckled.

"Baba stealer." She stuck her tongue out at the young child.

Leigh-Anne stood up with her daughter on her hip. She helped Jade up and sat on the couch. Jade sat with her back to the arm of the couch and Leigh-Anne sat in in between her legs with the baby on her chest.

"Why does she like you more than me when I'm her mama. . . You are too but I give birth to her."

"You gave birth to her, yes. She doesn't like me more than you. Babies don't have a favorite mama, my love" Leigh-Anne handed Jade their daughter.

"I wanna be her favorite. I wanna be someone's favorite" Jade frowned putting her finger in the child's small hand.

"Am I your favorite, little baby?"

"My favorite-ist mama in the whole wide world" Leigh-Anne mumbled in a high pitched baby voice.

"We're back" Perrie rushed over to her mate and their baby as soon as she came into the house.

"My turn" She held her hands out when Jade sheltered their daughter away.

"No"

"Yes, Jade, come on"

"No. Mommy tell her no"

"Give her a minute baby. Why don't you go wash your hands and warm up and then you can hold your baby, okay?"

"Her's My baby!"

"Jade" The three watched as Jade got up and locked herself in a bedroom with her baby.

"She's mine too"

"No! GO AWAY!" Perrie frowned. She shifted, laying by the door, scratching at it.

"Baby, be careful. No scratching." Jesy told her as she walked over to Perrie. She whimpered scratching at the door making it shake.

"Mommy?" Jade called through the door. 

"Yes baby"

"M'scared"

"Do you want a bath, love?" Jesy asked Perrie, kissing her fluffy face. She shook her head laying with her nose under the door, sighing deeply.

"Can I go in please?" Perrie backed up a little bit, allowing Leigh-Anne into the room.

She gasped when she saw her daughter.

She was also sitting in front of the door in her animal form.

"Can pezza see?" Jade nodded and Leigh-Anne opened the door for Perrie and Jesy to see the adorable little cub.

Perrie stalked over to Aaliyah making Jade shift and stand over her daughter in a protective manner.

"She won't hurt her baby" Jesy reassured. Jade went over to jesy rubbing her face on her thighs. She watched closely as Perrie began to smell her cub. The little one rolled over playfully. Laying on her back. Perrie took the time to scent her, she began rubbing herself all over her daughter. She then walked over to Jade. They rolled around a bit until Perrie was on top and began to scent her as well. They began to play fight again so Jade could scent Perrie as well.

"Look, look!" Jesy pointed at the cub who clumsily pranced over to her mothers. They watched fondly as she Tangled herself in between them. Perrie playfully bit Jade angering the small cub. She bit Perrie, while she didn't have a powerful bite force, Perrie still felt it. She turned around to the cub who ran to hide under Jade.

"How old do you think she is in her animal form?"

"I don't know. This is adorable. I feel so bad"

"Aww why?" Jesy wrapped her arms around her wife putting her chin on her shoulder, watching the trio on the floor. Leigh-Anne shrugged before going to start on dinner. Jesy ignored her sitting with the hybrids. Aaliyah stumbled over to Jesy burrowing her face in her stomach.

"You're so little and fluffy and cute" She cooed, kissing the hybrid cub.