shhh

Jesy and Jade say in silence waiting for Leigh-Anne to wake up.

"Alright she's taking too long."

Jade went over to Leigh-Anne throwing water on her face.

"I hope I didn't kill her. That's no fun" She mumbled to herself.

"Okay, well I have a date. I'm going to explain this once. Listen well so you can explain to this one. You have a device in the back of your neck that measures your hormone levels. I've thought about it long and hard. If I can't have you, no one can. Not even her. You don't want to date me? That's fine. It's either you or her. Only one of you gets out of here. Choose wisely and let the games begin."

What? That didn't even make sense but Jesy knew that it wasn't good. Only one of them gets out?

"Jade. Jade, wait. What do you mean? We can talk about this Jade. Jade!!" Jade walked up the stairs not bothering to look back at the woman calling her name. She flipped a switch and the basement windows and doors were covered by a sheet of steel.

Jade got showered and got dressed for her date. She looked at her phone when it pinged. Jesys cortisol levels were rising. She smiled. They were so fucked. They should've just agreed to date her. She turned off her notifications tucking her phone away as she walked into the small Cafe. It was nice and quiet just how a he liked it. She looked around for the blonde. Sitting across from her when she spotted her.

"Hey"

"Hey Perrie"

Meanwhile Jesy was tugging at her wrist cuffs. She had to get out of here.

"Babe, calm down, you're making too much noise" Leigh-Anne croaked with her eyes closed. She felt like she stuck her head into a propeller. She was in so much pain.

"Look around you Leigh-Anne.  This psycho is going to kill us!!" Jesy began to tug at the cuffs again. 

"Stop. Stop!! It's really bothering me, please stop" Leigh-Anne couldn't take it.  She had a low tolerance for physical pain and Jade knew it.

"Babe, we have to get out of here. It's not safe. I know this sounds crazy but she said something about only one of us will get out of here. And to choose wisely. She's going to kill one of us."

"I'm going to lay back down." Leigh-Anne said, holding her head. This pain was unbearable.

"Leigh-Anne this is serious" Jesys voice was shaky. She didn't want to be here when Jade got back.

"Lay down with me" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Please?" Jesy laid down and Leigh-Anne spooned her, her cuffed hands to her chest. She was with Leigh-Anne and she's all that she has so maybe this wasn't so bad.