TYS

Aminata and Jamieson walked hand in hand to his office talking about plans for their upcoming vacation.

"We have already been to Tahiti twice" Amina groaned. They were just there a few months ago.

"Do you want to go home?" Jamie asked knowing she hasn't been to Kenya in a while. She smiled at her husband.

"I'd love that. If you want to of course."

"Then that's settled."

"Thank you babe"

"Mhm"

He scanned his ring finger and they entered his office.

They both stopped in the doorway. Jamie confused by what he was seeing and Amina angered by their actions. She nudged Jamie.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

"She's the thief. We caught her! She's marked"

"First of all, let her go."

"Ma'am.  .  ."

"She said to let her go." Hearing Jamie speak, the man let the child go. When he did she scrambled under Jamie's desk to hide.

"I'll get her" Amina let go of Jamie's hand going to talk to the little girl.

"All of you get out. Except you" Jamie pointed to his right hand man.

The last woman to leave closed the door behind her. Leaving Jamie, Amina, Tony and the little girl in the room alone.

"I won't hurt you" She cooed softly trying to get her to come from under the desk. She pointed to Tony who stood behind her with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Can you go over there please?" Tony went to stand by the door to give her space. The girl hesitantly held her hand out so Amina could help her up. She sat her on the desk looking her over to make sure that she wasn't hurt.

"My name is Amina, what's your name?" She sat in the chair in front of her.

"Okay, how old are you?" 

"She has something in her mouth, babe" Jamie pointed out.

"What's in your mouth?" The little girl leaned away from Amina not wanting her to see.

"Stop it, you're going to choke. Say ahhh" when she didn't open her mouth Amina softly squeezed her cheeks. She began to cry when she applied more pressure causing her lips to part.

One by one Amina began to take the jewelry out of her mouth. Jamie's mouth dropped.

"Is that my million dollar coin?! You little. . ."

"She's a kid, Jamieson" Amina reminded with a little smile.

"Do you know how prestigious this coin is. There are only five and she almost stole it!!" The little girl smiled seeing a vein appear in his neck.

"You think that's funny?"

Amina continued checking her clothes for any valuables. Finding watches and Jamie's Pokémon cards.

Jamie snatched his gold Lamborghini Aventador collectible when his wife pulled it out of her pocket, making the little girl cry.

"Maybe she doesn't have any toys at home Jamie. Don't be like that"

"This toy car cost more than her!" He began to wipe the little sticky fingerprints off of his seven and a half million dollar toy.

"Don't say that. All human life is priceless. She made a little mistake. Say sorry pretty girl. It's not nice to take people's things without their permission."