Her nanny [2]

[ Ill keep these in this book. ]

"Shh bub" Perrie whispered to the busy two year old in her lap.

"Shhh!" She shushed her mother back.

"Shhhh!"

"Shhhhh!!!" The interviewer smiled at the little girl.

"Shh bubba. Mommy's trying to talk. I'm sorry about that-"

"Shhhhhhhh" She pressed her finger to her lips.

"Leigh-Anne" the girl's caregiver quietly called her. Her head snapped in the direction of her nanny. She waved excitedly.

"Mama. . . Mama!"

"Come"

"Down!"

"Say please" Jesy reminded, shaking her head. The girl could be so mean to her mother at times.

"Please. Down please" Perrie put her down and she toddled over to Jesy.

"I'm sorry, can we start again please?" Perrie asked and the interviewer nodded with a smile.

A few minutes Leigh-Anne began walking around, wandering in front of the camera.

"Hello?" She tapped the camera leaving applesauce covered fingerprints on the lense.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. She's too cute" the interviewer found the little girl quite amusing. Most children of celebrities were quiet and robotic. He enjoyed seeing her be a child.

"Hiii"  She waved at her reflection.

"Look what I got bubba" Jesy waved the motts fruit snack package. Leigh-Anne sat in her lap eating the chewy sweets. 

While she did that someone came to clean off the camera lense.

Jesy bounced her, getting her to sleep so Perrie could continue her interview.

"Do you want her?" Jesy asked knowing Perrie wanted to do the Interview with her daughter.

When Perrie nodded, she brought Leigh-Anne over to her making sure the take the binky out of her mouth.