Another Dime Bag [ What about her?Extra]

"Perrie" Perrie looked up seeing her nurse in the doorway. She tucked the small baggie under her pillow standing up.

"Yes?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. I was wondering if I could go visit Brenda?" Perrie had gotten another nurse. Since Leigh-Anne was assigned a new patient on the fifth floor and Brenda's patient was out of confinement she was assigned to Rachel,she was a new nurse. 

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Perrie nodded although she didn't eat yet. They didn't even serve breakfast yet. But Rachel didn't know.

"Okay. I guess I can take you there" Perrie grabbed the baggie and followed her to the nurses dorms. Rachel was new here so she didn't know about Perrie and Leigh-Anne otherwise she wouldn't have allowed it.

Once there she knocked on the door. Brenda opened the door in her pajamas.

"Hey Perrie!" She hugged Perrie pulling her into their dorm closing the door.

"Whats going on?"

"Is Leigh here?"

"No, she left about thirty minutes ago."

"Can you page her please? It's really important."

"Perrie I can't page her everytime you want a hug and kiss."

"Its really important Bree"

"Okay" she paged Leigh-Anne and fifteen minutes later she walked into her dorm.

"Hey baby, how are you? Are you alright?" She asked Perrie, giving her a tight hug and a kiss. She was a little confused when she heard Perrie wince. She figured she was hugging her too tight. Usually she makes time to see Perrie but she's been super busy with work lately.

"I need to talk to you." She pulled Leigh-Anne into her bedroom.

"Whats wrong?" Leigh-Anne asked closing the door.

Perrie hesitantly reached into her pocket. She took a deep breath putting the dime bag into Leigh-Anne's hands.

"I'm sorry"

Leigh-Anne looked at the bag.

"Did you use it?"

Perrie looked down.

"Perrie. Look at me. Did you use it?"  She nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself. Someone slipped it under my door. I was trying to hold onto it. I promised myself I would just give it to you but you weren't there and I didn't see you in a lot of days.i just rubbed a little bit on my gums. I only used it once."

"Lets go"

"Leigh wait. Please don't tell on me. Leigh-Anne please." She held Leigh-Anne's hand trying to stop her from leaving the dorm. But Leigh-Anne just pulled her back to her room.

"If I find another baggie in here I'm writing you up.Do you hear me?"

"What. . . . You can't. You can't write me up."

"Stay right here and don't touch anything." Perrie was taken aback by her stern tone. Leigh-Anne's never been like this to her. She's never threatened to write her up either.

Perrie bit her nails anxiously she watched Leigh-Anne look through everything. She stuck her hands in between cushions and ripped the covers off her bed. Lifting the mattress. She was doing a full search. She turned on the lamp to brighten the room and Perries eyes widened when she noticed the shadow of the bag in the lamp shade. Her eyes were glued to the lamp hoping Leigh-Anne didn't see. She turned around to Perrie.