Hybrid Camp

"I need Jesy from Ailuridae and Leigh-Anne from Ursidae please. They're going home." A crackled voice came over the walkie.

"Perrie, please make sure she has everything. I don't need anymore angry mama's. When you finish walk her to the front." The young counselor nodded, helping the sleepy hybrid put her shoes on.

"Mommy's here, are you ready to go home?" She asked and Leigh-Anne shook her head.

"No, you're not ready to go home?" Leigh-Anne nodded, she wasn't really listening. She was tired.

"Jesy! Jesy!! Your owner is here" Another counselor chased after the camp troublemaker.

"She's not my owner, stop saying that!!" The older hybrid frowned as she stopped running.

"No, get off" She pushed the counselor off of her when she grabbed her. She kicked her feet when she was lifted off the ground.

"Put me down"

"I'll take care of her. Can you just bring her things please?" Leigh-Anne's one to one counselor offered.

"Perrie" Jesy cried, hugging her.

"What's wrong, baby?" She sat down with Leigh-Anne sleeping in her lap and began Helping Jesy put her shoes on.

"Keep calling mommy my owner and I don't like it" She frowned.

"Who?"

Jesy looked around before pointing at her groups counselor.

"That's not nice. I'll talk to them, okay?"

"Okay"

"Come on now. I don't want to keep mommy waiting."

Jesy stood up and put on her bookbag before grabbing Perrie's hand. She walked the hybrids to the front of the camp building where their mother was standing.

"Mommy!!"

"Hi bubba. How was your day?"

"So hot and sad."

"Why? Thank you" She asked Jesy before taking Leigh-Anne from Perrie and thanking her.

"Keep saying, Owner. Owner. Are you my owner, mommy?"

"No, I'm not your owner bubba. I'm sure they made a little mistake. How were they?"

"Leigh-Anne was very distant. She played alone for a little bit but mostly slept for the day. Jesy, she was a little naughty today. Running away from her group at the park and hitting other campers and counselors."

"Nu uh, mommy!"

"What did I say before I dropped you off today?"

"To behave but mommy-"

"No buts. You didn't behave. So we're going to have a talk when we get home."

"Leigh-Anne was bad too!"

"She wasn't bad Jesy,  she just didn't want to play today" Perrie clarified.

"That's because she got in some trouble this morning. She tends to shut down when she gets in trouble."

"Oh, okay. Well, I've got to get back. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Have fun!" Jesy hugged Perrie while Leigh-Anne waved before wrapping her arms around her mommy's neck.