Supernova [2]

"Girls?"

"Yeah" half of the duo approached their mentor.

"Where's Leigh-Anne?"

"With the girl she put in danger just to save last night."

"Are you serious?" The woman asked. She stood up heading to the trainees dorm.

"Leigh-Anne!" She pushed the room door open.

"Yeah?"

"Who do you have In here?"

"No one."

"Dont lie" Leigh-Anne smirked standing up moving from the bed voluntarily so Kelly could check.

"There's no one here Jade."

"Oh, sorry Leigh"

Just as Jade apologized the girl sneezed making everyone look up. She was levitating above their heads.

"Haha. I can explain" The woman cut her eyes at the teenager.

-

"That is our most important rule, Leigh-Anne.  You cannot reveal your identity."

"I didn't tell her my name. You did. Besides, there is no one else in this country. Everyone else is dead."

"Obviously not. You just met a girl dimwit" Jade rolled her eyes.

"She needed to be saved"

"No. You put her in danger."

"Enough, you two. Listen there is one of you still put there."

"One of us?"

"Yes. You all survive the bombing for a reason and emerged with powers. There are two more of you. See?" Kelly turned to screen to Leigh-Anne and Jade, it showed two dots. A red and blue one."

"That one's Perrie" Leigh-Anne pointed to the blue one.

"Who's perrie and how do you know?"

"Her favorite color it blue-"

"Get over yourself lovergirl" Jade huffed annoyed by her bestfriends simpy behavior. 

"Hear me out. She can levitate. I don't know her powers but I wasn't making her float. She was doing it by herself."

"Okay. Get her back here. Bring her to me and Jade try to find this one. Be back here before midnight."

"Got it!" Leigh-Anne ran off, a pitch screech in her ear made her stop in her tracks.

"Come back"

A few seconds later she was back.

"Yeah"

"You need to stick to your task, bring her straight back here. Don't get distracted"

"Okay."

"I'm setting a timer. You have an hour. You come back late, I'm locking you in the room for every minute you were late by." This made Jade laugh.

"Miss girl won't like you when she realized her big strong hero is terrified of insects"

"Shut up!"

"Go, bye. Get out."