⚠️I'll make sure of it ⚠️

Found this in the drafts from quarantine. Thought I'd share it. Read at your own risk.

Leigh-Anne  is one of the most popular girls in school. She is a straight A student, volleyball team captain and the school president. What separates from all the other popular kids? She's not a dick. She doesn't act like she's better than anyone. Her pride won't stop her from talking to less popular kids and the nerds that everyone else refuses to acknowledge. 

She is actually dating a 'nerd' as people liked to call her. Her name is Jade and honestly she's just like everybody else.But when the news circulated that the two were dating No one really believed it until they saw the Two together.  However Leigh-Anne was kind of pissing her off today.

There are two new girls. Called perrie and jesy. Everyone was throwing themselves at the girls but Perrie had her eyes on one girl and one girl only.

She walked up to Leigh-Anne's table of friends. Sitting down right next to her.

"Leigh-Anne right"

"Yeah. You're perrie?" The blonde nodded. She watched the girl eat.

"Can I have some?" Perrie asked. Leigh just pushed her plate to perrie. But the girl just looked at Leigh-Anne with her mouth open.

"Go on Leigh" Her friend Aaron spoke.

  With shaky hands she placed the food onto a spoon putting it into Perries mouth. Perrie closed her mouth on the spoon making direct eye contact with Leigh-Anne.

"Thank you" perrie said rubbing Leigh-Anne's thigh under the table. Leigh laughed awkwardly before removing perries hand.

"Can you not please" She said to perrie not wanting her friends to hear.most of her friend group were guys. They were always calling her a simp or pussy when she wouldnt give any girl attention if it wasnt jade. They would make fun of her for not wanting the new girl but she has a girlfriend.

"Please not what." Perrie whispered into her ear before lightly biting her earlobe. Leigh-Anne  stood up clumsily bumping into someone who caught her. She had a problem.

"Babe slow down. What's wrong." Jade asked when Leigh-Anne pulled her out of the cafeteria and into the closest bathroom. 

"Babe what's wrong."

"I'm so sorry. please help me" She said as she lifted her skirt. Where there was now a faint outline in her shorts.

Jade licked her lips. " you want me to help you with something I didn't cause?" Jade wasn't mad. It was natural.

"Please. Class starts in 15 minutes."

Jade pulled her into a stall. She lifted her skirt. Pulling her compression boyshorts down. She traced her finger over the print.
Rubbing her clothed member before just pulling her boxers down just enough to see the tip. She placed a soft kiss on the tip. Before grabbing it tightly. Leigh grunted as she tried to pry jades hand off of her dick.

"Shush. Be quiet"  Jade whispered harshly. She stroked her shaft a few times before taking it into her mouth. It was average sized about 6 or 7 inches. But jade like the way it looked. It was pretty just like her girlfriend. She heard her girlfriend  groan but kept going. Leigh-Anne held the back of her head thrusting into her mouth. Jade stopped to look at her.

" shoot it into the toilet." Sex in the school bathroom wasn't anything new to Leighade. But after some head gone sloppy Leigh had exploded onto Jade. Jade wasn't happy about it. She made leigh give her, her uniform and Leigh-Anne  walked around the school in her volleyball uniform. She was written up.