Her Ex-Wife

Jade and Perrie ran to Leigh-Anne hugging her.

"Hey babies" She hugged both her children.

"Daddy is in the car. I'll be there in a minute." Jade and Perrie nodded leaving the house and making their way to the car.

"Its Monday. Why didn't you bring them home?"

"Hello to you too sexy" Her ex-wife
came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her.

"Dont. I'm mad at you"

"Why is that?" Leigh-Anne felt so bad. Yes, she was married but Jesy still had such a hold on her. It wasn't her fault that she stole her children. She had to come get them right?

"Hm?"

"I told you Sunday, Jesy"

"I gave you an extra day to spend with your husband. . . That's right he's never home. You were probably so lonely. You know I can fill that void, babe. All you have to do is say the words."

"I'm fine."

"The more you keep saying it, you might actually convince yourself. He can't take care of you the way I can" She pressed her lips to her neck and Leigh-Anne didn't stop her.

Jesy wasnt just talking about sex. She knew exactly what Leigh-Anne wanted. That was a family.

Leigh-Anne kissed Jesy and things started getting heated.

"Babe?" Andre walked into the house looking for his wife. Leigh-Anne was fixing her hair leaning against the counter.

"Yeah"

"You almost ready?" He asked from by the front door.

"I'm coming babe. I told you to have them home by Sunday. Don't let it happen again." She smiled at her ex wife.

"I'll see you next week" She whispered

"Good and leave him home. You're a big girl "

Andre walked into the kitchen to see the two women hug. Leigh-Anne was facing him, trying not to react when Jesy grabbed her ass.

"Sunday. You hear me?"

"Yes mommy" Jesy joked. Leigh-Anne ignored her making her way to the car.

"Did you guys have fun with mama?"

"Yes. We had pizza for dinner three nights in a row."

"That's great!"

Andre gave Leigh-Anne a funny look.  Since when was three nights of pizza a great thing? She didn't even like feeding them outside food.

-

"What is she calling you mommy for?"

"Oh my god, you're digging way too deep into this. I said do you hear me as if I was talking to one of the kids. She said yes mommy jokingly. "

"Then what took you so long in there?"

"I haven't seen her in a while."

"Thats why she was touching you?"

"What?"

"When she first opened the door for you, she had her hands all over you."

"Yeah and I moved them. Are you serious right now? You're acting real insecure right now and it's not cute."

"I'm sorry" He hugged Leigh-Anne and all of a sudden she didn't want him on her. Her mind was clouded with her. She only wanted her.  She pecked him and put her hair up getting into the bed.