Copycats

"Babe? Are you alright?" Perrie asked when Leigh-Anne collapsed to her knees holding her ears.

"Make it stop!" Her body cringed at the high pitched noise that no one else seemed to hear.

"What does she hear?" Jesy asked, confused.

"I don't know but she has hyperacusis and this suit doesn't have a head cover for her. Everybody just be quiet." The three sat in silent and Jade took light steps over to Leigh-Anne before kneeling in front of her. She put her hands over her ears.

"What do you hear?"

"People"

"How many?"

"Four"

"Guys. . ." Jesy's intuition was telling her something was off.

"Hold on Jes, what else do you hear? Is it the soliders?"

"Guys?" Jade turned to Jesy and Perrie who were backing up slowly. A gauntlet was raised and aimed at the four. However when the woman shot,the blue beam ricocheted off the force field.

"Is that ours?" Jesy asked ready to create another force field around them.

"Yeah. But she's getting weak." Jade said after her fingers went through the invisible barrier

"Oh my god, they're trying to be us" Perrie smiled pointing to the girls in similar outfits.

Jesy lowered her hands. She and Perrie stepped out of the barrier.

"Are you girls fans or something?" Jesy asked with a smile. Finally this hero stuff is paying off.

One of the girls raised her hand sending the piece of ground that Jade was standing on over one hundred feet in the air.

She began to panic. They obviously knew  their weaknesses.

Perrie blew on the girl and they laughed at her when nothing happened.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me."

"Your suit gives you powers." The raven haired one said.

"No, I have natural powers."

"Then do something" the tall blonde said, telling her team to back up and give Perrie space.

"I have powers. I'm just dehydrated, you have water, Jesy?"

Jesy looked through her bag before shaking her head. Perrie did in fact have natural powers but they were stolen by Jade who was freezing herself a slide to get down.