secret

All two hundred and seventeen heads turned to face the door when it opened. In walked a blonde with an iced coffee and bagel. Her eyes were glued to her phone so she didn't notice the instructor glaring at her.

"Look up bimbo" Jesy mumbled.

"Oh. Hiya. I'm P-"

"Perrie Edwards."

"Yeah. That's me. How'd you know?"

"You interrupted my lecture. Since you thought that it was okay to come in late you can tell these trainees what to do. Come on down"

She smiled walking down the steps to stand in the front of the hall.

While all eyes were on her someone else snuck into the hall.

She took a seat in the back with a hood on her head.

"Okay. Um." Perrie tapped her finger on the desk anxiously.

"Welcome to homeland security 101 or, as I like to call it; How to get away with murder." She smiled before laughing, by herself. She laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Do you think she's high?" Jade asked Jesy

"No, I wish I was though"

"Okay, on a serious note. Um. I don't know what I'm doing. So. . ..  early dismissal?"

"Yes" She pointed to the girl sitting in the back row.

"Your parents are billionaires."

"M'kay, class dismissed." Everyone stood up leaving before the instructor could object.

Any trace of a smile on perrie's face left as she approached the woman who was sitting in the back.

"Who are you?"

"I'm talking to you"

"What do you know about my parents?"

When she didn't answer Perrie slammed her against the wall making her groan in pain.

"Tell me what you know about my parents!!" It was clear that her parents were a sensitive subject.

"Tell me!!" She repeated her actions slamming the girl against the wall. She whimpered pathetically.

"Chill out you fucking psycho!" Jesy pulled Perrie away while Jade checked on the girl who was bleeding from the back of her head.

"I told you about your parents. Not her" The hooded girl said, tapping Perrie on her shoulder before walking away.

"This class is fucking weird. Let's go get some food" Jade suggested and Jesy went along leaving Perrie alone in the class.

-

"This is your first task,You have twelve days to find out their secret. Based on summer scores is how we're going to pick. Make them reveal their deepest darkest secrets. Don't hold back. If you fail, you're out."

"Thirlwall, you scored the highest in your class, pick your subject." 

Jade approached the table looking through the table of files. She didn't really know anyone so she decided to go with Jesy.

"Dont let anyone see who you have. Or I'll give you a new subject. Goodbye." She dismissed Jade

"Pinnock"

Leigh-Anne walked upto the table looking for her own file. She went to pick it up but a hand was placed over hers.

"Can't pick yourself."

She gave a fake laugh.

"Duh, sorry about that"  She scanned the files and smiled when she saw Perrie's. 

"Thanks"

Someone came over to the head instructor and whispered something to her pointing at Perrie.She nodded and thanked them.

"Edwards"

Perrie took her time looking, she reached for Jades file but she was stopped.

"She took your file" she tapped Leigh-Annes folder.

Perrie picked up Leigh-Annes' folder leaving Jesy alone. She was one of the last ones to pick and she got a random person.

Jade was sitting in the library reading her information, looking through her bank receipts and criminal history.

Leigh-Anne was doing the the same but was interrupted when Perrie opened her room door. She glanced up at her and closed her file.

"Who do you have. . . Pinnock?"

"James McIntosh. You?"

"I'm not telling you" Perrie sat at her desk in the room.

"So you have me?"

"And you have me."

"Okay fine. Let's switch."

"Why? Are you hiding something?"

"Come on"

"What's in it for me?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me about my parents"

"Okay, I want my folder first"

"No, what are you trying to hide so badly? I saw you try to take your own folder."

"It doesn't matter. Give me my file"

"Calm down. Just tell me a little about my parents."

"You have a mom and dad. They're very very wealthy"

"I'm not giving you shit." Perrie walked over to Jade's bed plopping on it.

"Lets see Leigh-Anne Pinnock, born on October 4th 1991 to John and Deb-"

"Okay fine. Please don't read it. Please."

Perrie felt bad seeing that she was getting upset.

"At least tell me where they are"

Leigh-Anne held her hand out for her file and Perrie put it in her hand.

Leigh-Anne stood up walking into the bathroom.

"What are you doing!?" Leigh-Anne lit her file on fire, dropping it in their shower. Perrie pushed her away putting the fire out picking up the charred paper that crumbled out of her hands.

"Why the fuck did you do that!" She shoved Leigh-Anne

"Look, you're a little too hands on for me. Keep your hands to yourself."

Perrie shoved her again, and the two began to fight.

"Our roommates are here."

" Not these two" Jade sighed trying to pull Perrie away from Leigh-Anne, Jesy doing the same. Once they separated the two they continued with their shouting match.

"Yall have to get out with this shit." Jade pushed Perrie out of their shared room telling Jesy to do the same.

"I'm going to find out what you're hiding"

"You won't. Trust me."