Hybrid book

Jade held her sleeping baby bear in a harness, on her chest facing her.

The sleeping bear cub raised her head when Jade walked into the supermarket. She smiled seeing the little hybrid sniff the air.

"Are you hungry?" Jade asked when the cub became restless trying to get out of the harness.

People looked at Jade when the cub let out an agitated cry.

"Shhh, relax. Here." Jade sat the cub in the large section of the cart giving her a pack of strawberries. The cub began chomping on the strawberries. She should still be on a milk diet until four years old but Jade didn't expect her to wake up during this quick errand so she didn't pack her any.

Jade took out her phone to snap a picture of the little bear's messy face.

"You're so adorable." She picked up lots of fruit and vegetables, deciding to hold out on the meat and fish.

Jade made her way up and and down the aisles buying food for the house and snacks for whenever her baby decided to shift. Which wouldn't be for another year or so. But Jade wanted to be ready 'just in case'.

"Sit down, sit down, I don't want you to fall" She told the cub when she stood up wanting to be held.

"Sit down please" She repeated and this only caused the spoiled little bear to whine. When Jade shook her head she began to cry. Feeling bad she picked her up and carried her to the register, putting her items on the belt.

"She has a bear, mommy. Look. Please look" Jade looked up to see a little girl pointing at her baby who once again was fast asleep in her arms.

Here's a small bit of it. It's called Something New. Go give it a read.