Real mom

"Jesy please."

"Why do you want to know so bad?"

"Because I know mom and dad aren't our real mom and dad."

"Dont say real. They are our real parents. Say biological."

"Well they aren't our biological parents. It doesn't take a genius to see that"

"Whatever. All I'm going to say is that you're not going to be happy when you find out. You should keep your distance."

"I can handle it. Besides, who knows when mom and dad will leave us home alone for two weeks. This is the perfect time."

"When your feelings get hurt don't bitch to me. When we get in trouble you better suck it up." Jesy told her Fourteen year old sister.

"Okay I won't. Please"

"Whatever let's go"

Jade grabbed her jackets following her sister to her car.

They drove around the city and got onto the highway.

"Wait. She's not in the city?"

"No, She's upstate"

"What does she look like?"

"You'll see"

"Okay"

Jade was beyond excited. She asked Leigh-Anne and Andre to meet her birth parents and they told her no. She begged and begged and got the same answer so she decided to ask her sister because she got to meet them before.

"Is she pretty like mommy?"

"Yeah and her husband plays football like dad."

"Woww. What's his name?"

"I don't know. No more questions"

"Oh. . . . Okay" Jade sat back quietly humming to the songs on the radio.

Three hours later and Jesy was pulling into the driveway of a mansion.

"They live in a big house like us."

Jesy stood behind Jade with her hands on her shoulders.

"Knock" Jade knocked softly and she heard a dog bark.

"They have puppies?"

"I guess so"

Jade looked up when the door opened. She stared at the blonde woman. This couldn't be her birth mother.

"Hi miss. My name is Jade and I'm looking for my birth mother."

"Awww look at you. You're so big now." The last time Perrie saw Jade she was a few months old.

She hugged Jade.

"Come, come inside."

Jade looked at Jesy and Perrie did too.

"Wait, wait. Does Leigh-Anne know you're here?" Perrie stopped them not wanting to get into a fight with Leigh-Anne.