New Academy

The woman walked in with her two highest ranking doms. Perrie and Normani. The two were best friends but took their roles very serious.

At the age of 18 everyone was assigned a label. Dom, Sub or in a very few cases, switch. They had to attend an academy for at least a year but could stay for up to 5, sometimes more.

They still haven't found the perfect sub so their Headmistress brought them to an academy States away in Washington state to look for some. It was a reward for perfect scores on their exams.

"Mistress"

"Hm?"

"I like this one" Perrie smiled, running her hands down the ginger's chest.

The headmistress slapped her hand.

"Oww"

"Keep your hands to yourself."

"Sorry mommy" perrie joked, earning an eye roll from the woman.

They took their seats. They were having a show to market their most valuable subs.

The ginger was called onto stage and told that she was being purchased.

"Damn, she could've been all yours. But not anymore" Normani teased.

"Shut up"

They went back and forth but got quiet when a slim brownskin woman was pushed onto the stage.

They looked at each other then back to the stage. Her legs buckled and she fell to the floor.

"Is she okay?" Normani asked her headmistress.

"She looks exhausted" Perrie added. The woman notices the same thing but she knew the owner of this 'academy' and she didn't want to believe that he was mistreating his subs.

"She's hot though."

"Can we have her?"

"Well take good care of her."

"I'll took good care of her" Perrie corrected.

"Get up!" The man hissed.

The woman stood herself her holding onto the seat. She had been 'punished' before this. The man was trying to sell her first. She was the most valuable but no one wanted a damaged, emotionally unstable sub.

Day after day he put her body through hell trying to show off her capabilities. The headmistress could tell and wasn't feeling it.

"I want her" The headmistress spoke.  Nerrie High fived. They weren't going to share her but it was a win regardless.

"You didn't even see what she could do. . ."

"That's fine."

"Continue the show" He said to one of men standing in the wings.

"Come with me" He nodded to the older woman who told Normani and Perrie to Join her and keep quiet. They followed the man who dragged the woman by her arm. As they got closer they saw bruises on her body. Perrie saw something on her lower back on the left but couldn't see what it was.

Once the door closed she spoke up.

"Stop dragging her around like that. She's a person."

"You don't want her. She's untrainable."

"Maybe it's just you, Martin."

"Give her a basic command"

"Second position"

She kneeled with her hands behind her back.

"See, every sub should know position one through four."

"Lift your chin, hands on your knees and spread your legs slightly." The woman said softly and the sub did as told.