Told You So

Alot has changed in the last few months. Perrie got a full time job as an English Teacher at a Highschool. Leigh-Anne's numbers are higher than they ever. Claude gang has merged with Leigh-Anne's Father's gang and she's The second in command to both. And Jesy. Jesy is just living her best life.

Leigh-Anne was walking into Jesy's school building. Jesy was waiting for Leigh-Anne she already had on her sweater and her lunchbag in hand. Once she saw Leigh-Anne pass by the door she called for her. Leigh-Anne put her finger to her lips.

"Quiet down please Jesy. We have two more minutes to share. What was your favorite part about today and what's one thing you learned?"

"My favorite part of the day was play time and I learned that red and yellow make orange."

"Good job!" Ms.McCants was asking everyone else about their favorite parts.

"Okay class. It's time to go. Please remain in your seats until your parents,siblings or guardians come to pick you up."

Jesy was kicking her feet back and forth excitedly. She hasn't seen Leigh-Anne all day. Perrie dropped her off. Now that they had two cars one usually dropped Jesy off and one picked her up. The teacher opened the door and Jesy ran over to Leigh-Anne hugging her tight.

"Thank you. Have a good day"

"You too. See you tomorrow Jesy"

"See you tomorrow Ms.McCants" jesy waved at her teacher taking her mothers hand.

"How was your day babe?"

"It was boring. We didnt have nap time because we had a hard lock down."

"That doesn't sound fun."

"It wasn't."

Leigh-Anne opened the door for Jesy. She got into her seat. Pulling her seatbelt trying to buckle it.

"Need help?"

"No"

Jesy clicked the piece in and Leigh-Anne closed her door and walked around to the driver's seat.

"Can we get McDonalds mommy?" Jesy asked when the passed one.

"Maybe another time bubba" Jesy nodded.

"Do you think mama is home?"

"She should be on her way." Now that perrie worked at a highschool she had to drive a little further as she worked in the city.

Once home Leigh-Anne gave Jesy a snack and let her run around while she did some work. Jesy was in the living room watching TV and coloring. Usually she would be home alone with Perrie but now that she was home alone with Leigh-Anne she was doing whatever she wanted. She ran to her storage container in the corner of the room where her parents left her toys. She took out a container of slime.

"Honey I'm home!" She announced as she walked into the house.

"Perrie take your shoes off" Leigh-Anne didn't even have to turn around to know that perrie still had on her shoes.

"Mama!!" Jesy ran to Perrie hugging her.

"How are you cutie patootie?"

"Good. Want to play with my slime?" Perrie nodded telling Jesy to let her get comfortable first. Jesy went back Into the living room while perrie walked to the table where Leigh-Anne was sitting.

"You alright babe?" Perrie asked leaning down to peck her wife's lips.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about something."